[Gang]

SUNWOO ft. THE BOYZ

___________________________________________

“Would you like to join our Gang?”
_________________

"Just give us your money, you loser!" Emily shout in annoyance. You just shook your head and manage to say "no" despite of your nervousness.

Emily and her two other friends had been bullying you ever since you transferred in this school. They take your money, foods, and even do harsh things on you that made you suffer physically and mentally.

But today, You must defend yourself no matter what. You can't let them do what they want anymore. You had enough of those bullying. it's time to show them who you really are.

She just scoffed and leans closer to you.

"Looks like our Y/N is getting braver, we'll see then." 

*Slap*

She slaps you making your head turn to the side.

"Ha. Just what I thought." She said and laugh, together with her underlings.

"Now give me your money, and we'll let you go" she said.

"No" you said sternly and look at her in the eyes. She seemed shocked by how you act.

"Oh really?" Then she raised her right hand again to slap you but you caught it. Her eyes widened and try to get out of your grip but you twist her hand making her whimper.

"Ouch! Let me go!" She said, you pushed her towards her friends and they stumbled back.
Emily just gave you a glare. She then stands up with the help of her other friends.

"You B*tch!" She said and tries to attack you but you kicked her on the stomach which makes her crouch down because of pain. Her two other friends walks towards you but you grab their wrists and flip them over.

You were about to walk away when an arms wraps around your neck. That caught you off guard.

"You B*tch! You're gonna pay for what you've done." It was Emily. You then saw her friends holding a pocket knife and was about to stab you when....

"Whoa! What a scene!" A guy with a long neck said.

"Hey, let go of that knife babe!" A tall guy said as he grabbed the Knife at the girl.

"What are you guys doing?" A guy who has a red hair ask.

"Who are you?" Emily asked as she loosen her arms around your neck. It's your chance to kicked her. Without noticing, you kicked her waist making her kneel on the ground as well as her underlings, making them lost their consciousness.

The boys looked shocked to what you did. Some of them gave you a thumbs up, and some of them smiles at you. Then the boy with a red hair walks towards you.

"I'm sunwoo. You are?" He asked.

"Y/N," you just said. You grabbed your bag and about to walk away when he grabbed your right arm. You just gave him a "what do you want?" Look.

"Would you like to join our Gang?" You look at them one by one.

' They seemed nice tho' you thought. You then look back at sunwoo who's waiting for your answer. You smiled at him before answering.

"Yes".

________________

A/ N : Should i make a part 2??? Just comment guys