[Comfort]

“ It's okay Love ”
_________________________

Losing Someone you Love is much worse than getting a zero in a test.

Today, your dog Scarlet died, she was the first dog you had given by your dad. She got hit by a car, and dies on the spot.

You can't help but cry and cry, who wouldn't right? You love scarlet so much, she's the one who's there whenever you're sad. You remembered the day when you got scolded by your mom and she put her paws on the top of your hand. She was the best dog you ever had. But now, she's dead and you're here at the backyard crying as your brother making a hole and buried here there.

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turn around and it was sunwoo, looking at you with sadness and concern.

You then hugged him and cried on his chest. He stroke your hair with his hands and kisses the top of your head.

“ it's okay Love, I'm sure she's in good hands now. ” he said still stroking your hair. You cried even more and hugged him tightly.

“ I love her so m-much ” you said between cries.

“I know Love, I know ” he said. “ Now let's get inside and rest. ” he said. You then break the hug and look at him. He wipes your tears away with his thumb and kissed your forehead. You just smiled weakly and the two of you walks inside.

_________________________________________________________

A/N: my dog Khola died yesterday. :‹ I'll miss you girl~