[Brother]

[A/N: Imagine Sunwoo as your Older Brother]

"KIM SUNWOO! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO EAT MY FOODS!" You yell from the kitchen.

"I'm sorry sis! Hunger made me do it!" He replied back. munching your favorite chocolate bar while watching tv.

Sunwoo just ate your favorite chocolate bar, and that was the last chocolate you had in your fridge but sunwoo ate it without asking permission from you.

You just sighed and walk upstairs up to your room and slam the door. You heard sunwoo calling your name but you just ignore it.

You walk to your bed and lay down there. Its not that you're being selfish, but that was your favorite and he eat it.

You heard a knock on your door and you open it revealing sunwoo. You just look at him with blank expression.

"What do you want?" You asked.

"I'm sorry, are you mad?." He asked, and look at your eyes full of guilt.

"Yea, a little." You said avoiding eye contact with him. He sighed and hug you.

"I'm sorry okay?, Its just that, I'm really hungry." He said still hugging you.

"But that was my favorite." You replied. "Fine, okay apology accepted." You said hugging him back.

Sunwoo break the hug and puts his hands on your shoulders.

"Go change, we're going to the mall." He said looking at your eyes . You stared at him confused. He suddenly smiled knowing that you didn't understand.

"We're going to buy that favorite chocolate of yours." he said. Your eyes widened

"Oh my gosh Really!? Thank you big Broooo!?" You said happily then hugged sunwoo. He just laugh and pat your shoulder.

"Anything for my princess." He said kissing the top of your head.

End~
_______________________________________________