[Gang Pt. 2]

It's been two months since you joined sunwoo's gang. And also it's been two months already since you two dated.

You, Sunwoo and the others were walking down the streets laughing. Talking about random stuffs.

Until...

“ Look who's here!” a guy with a blonde hair said as he walks towards us together with his underlings. He had a black leather jacket as well as the others. Sunwoo hid you behind his back as other TBZ members comes forward.

“Long Time no see Sunwoo” the blonde haired guy said.

“Same to you Connor” sunwoo replied  as he held your hand.

You saw Connor leans his head to the side and look at you smiling.

“ Who's this pretty lady ?” he asked and was going to walk towards you when Q and Haknyeon blocks his way. Sunwoo's grip on your hands tighten.

“ it's none of your business” Haknyeon said.

Connor just scoffed and laughed.

“Come on, I'm not going to steal her from you guys”

“Just F*ck Off you D*ckhead!” Q said coldly.

His underling was going to attack Q when Connor stops him.

“What did you say?” Connor asked as he leans towards Q smirking.

“I said, F*VK. OFF. YOU. D*CK. HEAD!” As soon as Q said those, he immediately punched Q in the face making Q fall on the ground.

Then the War Begins..

You don't know exactly when did it happened but all you can see now is TBZ and their opponent starts fighting.

Exchanging punches and kicks here and there.
Even sunwoo and Connor.

You on the other hand just stands there and looked shocked of what's happening.

In the corner of your eye, you saw Connor's Underling holding a baseball bat as he walks towards sunwoo who's busy fighting with Connor.

Your eyes widen and starts panicking. Sunwoo might not seem to notice, you suddenly run towards sunwoo as fast as you can, then everything went slow motion.

You hugged sunwoo from the behind and suddenly everything went back to normal.
You closed your eyes and then in a second you felt something hard on your back.

To be Continued....