Chapter 15 ~ Happy Endings

2 Years Later

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is our wedding day me and Klaus have been together for a while and I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else me and Klaus made a deal, We aren't going to see each other the day before the wedding so I'm staying with Caroline, Bonnie Rebekah and Ana, We have all finally put our problems behind us and we were all happy, Caroline and Damon even if they don't want to admit it are totally into each other and I hope one day they will finally realize that they're meant to be, Stefan and Rebekah started dating and they've been together for two years and I hope they can finally realize that they make each other happy, Tyler and Hayley got together but they ended up breaking up like a month ago cause Hayley chose to find her family instead of being with Tyler, Jeremy and Ana graduated high school and they plan on moving to New York together after the wedding, Elijah went back to New Orleans a year ago and he is flying back for the wedding he writes and calls us all the time about this girl that he met her name is Anastasia and she's been a vampire for 500 years they believe they're in love and I won't believe it until I see it...

~~~

3rd Person's POV

Rebekah, Bonnie, Ana, Caroline and Elena are at Caroline's house talkin about how everything's changing and how they can't wait for the next chapter of their lives Elena and Klaus are getting married, Jeremy and Ana are moving to New York and Elijah is bringing some New Orleans chick to Elena's wedding, they were all so happy they couldn't imagine that their lives would get any better, Yet somehow it did...

Elena's POV

"I have something I really need to talk to you guys about" Rebekah says before we hear a knock come to the front door and then we all turn our heads toward it wondering who it could be

Caroline looks at the door and says "Who's that"

"I'm not sure" I say as I get up and go open the door to find
Hayley

I look at her, my eyes go wide as she looks scared and then I ask "Hayley, What are you doin here, Didn't you go back to New Orleans"

She nods as she enters and says "I need your help?"

"With what" Bonnie asks as they all come to the door

She looks in between all of us as she says
"I'm Pregnant"

We all looked shocked and confused how did she get pregnant if she's only been with two people in the last 3 years end that was Tyler and Klaus, if this child's klaus's so help me God I will kill myself, but that doesn't even make sense they're both vampires they can't procreate