#Awkward

"I'm fine! Don't worry about -achoo!- me." Chilled sniffled as he got up out of bed two hours later, throat aching and nose running.

        Unconvinced, Minx said, "You sure Chilled? You look a little pale." 

        "I am 100% sure Minxy. Besides, we only have -achoo! two more days before you have to leave! We can't just lay in bed all day. Cough cough." Chilled grinned. 

        "Oh shut up Chilled. But really, thanks for taking care of me." 

        "Oh it was no big deal. I just ran like 12 miles in the rain, easy peasy."

        They headed downstairs, made themselves some breakfast, and sat, plotting about what to do with their day.

        "We could go to a park Minx."

        "I'm not too big on nature. And it's still wet. How about a play?"

        "Gross. Maybe visit some museums?"

        "Yawn. I hate museums. Too dusty and old. How about shopping?"

        "Minx, I'm not going to sit and hold your purse for five hours while you shop for underwear."

        "Bet you'd like to see that."

        "Of course. But seriously, what are we going to do?" 

        They sat silently for a little, brainstorming possible activities.

        After 10 minutes, Minx spoke."Movie?"

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

        They walked down to the theater, which was a couple blocks away. On Chilled's suggestion, they bought tickets for The Maze Runner, which had come out a couple days earlier

        The theater was packed from front to back, but Chilled and Minx managed to find two vacant seats in between a teen couple and a rather rotund man. Just as they sat down, the trailers ended and the movie began.

        Minx was deeply engrossed in the movie, and enjoyed the suspense and mystery. Who knew a movie about teens being trapped in a labyrinth of death could be so enthralling? Every minute was heart-racing excitement for her, and her attention was solely focused on the big screen.

        Chilled, on the other hand, had trouble focusing on anything at all. Exhausted due to his cold, he couldn't quite bring himself to enjoy the drama of the movie. It didn't help that the young couple he was sitting next to was all over each other. Kissing passionately and roughly, they almost tempted him to do the same with the girl next to him...

        It was about an hour into the movie when Minx felt something on her shoulder. She looked to her left and saw Chilled, slumped over with his head on her, asleep. "Poor Chilled," she thought. "He must be exhausted." She didn't have the heart to wake him up, and she didn't really mind it either. They were close enough, in Minx's opinion, for this. Still, the feel of Chilled's hair on her neck made her stomach a little queasy. She tried her hardest to continue watching the movie, but the very good-looking friend next to her troubled her efforts. 

        As the movie ended -and it was a good ending: Minx almost teared up a little- the audience slowly got up and exited the theater. Minx nudged Chilled, who was still sleeping.

        "Wha- no mom, I don't want to get up..." Chilled grumbled sleepily with his eyes still closed.

        "Uhmm Chilled, if you don't want us to be the last two people in the theater you better get up soon."