Tipsy Minxy

Note: I've been pretty busy as of late, so expect an update every week or so, maybe more often. Also, I've started another story, "Alex & Alexis: A Lost Love Story", so if you like this story you should check it out! Of course it's a love story, but it's a bit different. Just wanted to try writing something new. Anyways, thank you for your support on this story, and enjoy this week's chapter!

    "Oh come on Chilled! It'll be fun!"

        Achoo! Chilled blew his nose into a tissue. "The only fun thing I want to do right now is sleep. I'm exhausted Minx." he said.

        "But-"

        "No. We are not going clubbing tonight." It was a Friday night, and normally Chilled would have been ecstatic to go, but right now he was feeling pretty drained. 

        Minx pouted. "Please?" She looked so adorable, but it wasn't going to work this time. Chilled stayed strong.

        "Sigh. Minx."

        "Pretty please?" Chilled felt his defenses starting to crumble as he heard to her lovely plea.

        "Don't do this to me..."

        "Pretty please? For me?" F-ck.

        "D-mnit Minx. Fine."

        Minx grinned. "Always works. I'm going to go change into something more comfortable. Be back soon." she said as she headed up the stairs.

        A debilitated Chilled plopped down on the couch of his living room. He was having trouble keeping his eyes open, and fell asleep after just a couple of minutes. When he reopened them however, he found it impossible to re-close them.

        Minx was standing in front of him, a stunning strapless black dress around her torso. She had traded her worn sneakers for a pair of classy dark flats, and her long brown hair was now placed in a neat bun. The alluring dress hugged her body, and complimented her already shapely curves.If Chilled had thought she was beautiful and attractive when she first appeared in his doorway, he thought that she was overwhelmingly sexy and seductive now. 

        "Ready to go Chilled?" she said with a smile that drove Chilled wild.

        "Uhmm y-yeah. Let's uhmm, go?" Chilled stammered, sweat already forming on his neck.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

        The taxi ride was full of furtive and quick glances at the goddess sitting next to him. It was like his eyes could not physically go without seeing her at least once every ten seconds. She was a drug, and he was an addict,

         Minx smiled to herself. Chilled hadn't been doing a very good job of making his gawking stealthy, and Minx had noticed his periodic peeks since they stepped in the cab. But she didn't mind one bit. It actually made her heart race a little to know that he was looking. Why else would she put so such effort into dressing up? 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

        Chilled and Minx stepped into the noisy club. It was alive with men and women alike, and loud music pumped from the stereos. Intense strobe lights of all colors painted the floor and walls. It was deafening. It was blinding. It was awesome, at least in Minx's opinion

        To Chilled, it was like a colorful H-ll.

        Minx, young and alive, mingled among the crowd on the dance floor and danced her heart out. She loved the excitement, the vibrancy, the life of the club. She jumped to the beat of the music, yelled like she was a madwoman, danced like it was the last day of her life, for hours.