Chapter 1- Echo

I slowly dragged my feet up to my room and sat on my bed to see the comments on my new video. It was the 'Echo' music video teaser. as I was going through the comments, I saw good and hate comment. But me being me, only the hate processed in my head.

'Why do you every try? You can't sing?'

'Your makeup looks messy, get a new makeup artist'

'YOU CAN'T DANCE'

Tears welded up in my eyes and I carefully threw my laptop across the room on to my bean bag. I lied down in my bed having the feeling of tiredness taking over me.

*Ricky's Pov*

Trevor just went home from out house when I noticed that he left his volgging camera here. I decided to drive over to his house to give.

About 15 minutes later, I arrived at the Moran family house. I knocked on the door and Trevor's mom told me to be quiet because he was taking a nap. I carefully climbed up the stairs not wanting to fall again (don't ask). I opened Trevor's door and walked in. I put down the camera on his nightstand but then I noticed his laptop was turned on and it was obviously tossed carelessly onto his bean bag. I grabbed his laptop and sat on the bean bag. I was surprised to see what he was looking at. He was reading through hate comments. I felt a wave of sadness hit me. 'Why would anyone ever hate on Trevor?' I thought to myself. I exited out of YouTube and shut down his lap top.

I sat on the edge of the bed looking at him while thinking. (I don't mean to sound stalkerish!!) A number of thoughts ran trough my head. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Like all of the world worries just washes away.

About 30 minutes later, Trevor stirred awake. I was already in the bean bag.

"Why are you here?" He asked confused.

"You left your vloging camera" I replied. Trevor looked like he wanted to tell me something but he couldn't.

*Trevor's Pov*

I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him SO badly but how would he react? You know what, I'm just gonna take the chance.

"I know I did and I knew you were gonna bring it." I said quietly.

"Huh?" he said, confused.

"Ricky, I want to tell you something. Okay, please PLEASE don't tell anyone." I said. this could ruin our relationship...

"I PROMISE." He said firmly (A/N for some odd reason, I want to write law firm... um ... yeah. I'm TOTALLY normal).

"Ricky I'm Gay..." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys its Grace ( @ImGrace2000 ) and if you can't tell by the cover, this is a book by me and @ChickyFranta!!!! I would've made it longer but, I just wanted to jump start the story!!!! Love y'all DUBAI!!!!!!! ~Grace