Chapter 3- Finding Out

*Ricky's Pov*

Kian and I was getting pretty serious when we heard someone walk in.

"What the heck!?!?!?" Connor shouted. We quickly detached from each other.

""Guys were dating." Kian said. Wait, why did I feel ASHAMED to hear that.

"I'm happy for you guys" Trevor said with a obvious fake smilie. He walked out of the door than ran to his room.

Connor looked and Jc and nodded. Connor left and Jc stayed, I'm guessing for questioning.

*Connors POV*

I ran to Trevor's room and didn't even knock. I've seen his scars. I silently went into the bathroom. There Trevor was. On the floor, Slicing his arm.

"Trevor!!!!!" I whisper-yelled, I didn't want to scare him. He looked up to me with is now dull blue-green eyes.

"Connor..." He said weakly. "I'm sorry!!!" He put down the razor and stood up. He got the gauze but couldn't seem to put it on right.

"Here." I said doing it for him. Once I was done, he's looked at as if saying 'How?'. I just shook my head .

We went to his bed and sat. We were there for about 30 seconds before someone actually said something.

"Why did you help me Connor? I didn't deserve it." He said I felt bad for the poor kid, I mean come on!!!!! He's only 15!!!!!

"Trevor everyone does deserve to get helped." I said. He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed. He's not freaking out like I thought he would if someone found out they cut.

"Connor, why doesn't Ricky like me more than a friend?"

"Honestly Trevor, I don't know. But just to let you know, I ship you guys!" I added with a wink even though he couldn't see me.

*Trevor's POV*

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who is it?" Connor shouted.

"Ricky!!!" He said. Connor looked at me and I shrugged.

"Here put this on" He whispered and I slipped on my sweat shirt to cover the gauze.

"Come in!!!" Connor shouted. When Ricky entered, he looked horrible. His eyes were blood shot and his cheek was red.

"What happened to you?" I asked but then I saw Kian storm out of the house with his keys and wallet.

"I broke up with him." He said. Wait, what?

"Why" I asked.

"Because I like you Trevor."

-----------------

Hey guys!!! I hope you like it!!! I know it's short!!!!!! Please for give me!!!!!!!! Any ways, I created a Spotify playlist called 'Not too Fragile- Wattpad story' by graceg.c. !!!! Check it out and follow it!!! new music will be uploaded for every chapter!!!! Bye y'all ~ Grace