Chapter 15: Grilled Cheese

*jcs pov*

"Because... Because she was cheating on me Conn..." I looked down and I felt a tear drop from my cheek. I could feel his gaze at my head but I just kept my head down.

"Why...." Conn asked as if I would burst out in tears any moment.

"S-she said I didn't really like her and that our relationship was just a big game...." I continued to cry as my boyfriend wrapped his arms around me.

"If she thought that then she was a bad girlfriend to start off with" Connor said rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"I guess..." My voice said shakily.

*connors pov*

How could Lia do that? You could literally see in their eyes that they really liked each other. Wait.. Is Jc even ready for another relationship yet?

*Kians pov*

I've been hiding my feelings for so long like seriously, I've known Sam for so many years and he doesn't even know I'm gay let alone my feelings for him yet. It would just mess up our friendship. He's straight and likes girls.

After Sam left, I went back on my laptop to do what I was doing before. Looking up how to come out to your best friend. I know, it sounds like I'm making out of a mole hill but you have NO clue how hard this is.

I clicked on a link and went to this webpage that looked like it would help me.

After a few minutes of reading it I made a decision. I'm going to come out to Sam today. Not that I like him but just telling him I'm gay.

I exited out the tab and closed my laptop. Not willingly, I got out of my bed and went down stairs and headed straight for the kitchen. What? I'm not going to do this on a empty stomach! I grabbed a grilled cheese sandwich that ricky had made earlier and I quickly ate it.

I finished it and ran up to Sams room.

*knocks*

"Hey" Sam said answering the door.

"Hi can I come in?" I ask trying not to show I was nervous.

"Um... Sure I guess." He said confused on why I wanted to come in. I directly went in a me sat on his bed. I motioned him to sit and he did.

"Um so I have been wanting to tell you something for a while now and I've been scared. No I think I'm ready.... Can I trust you?" He nodded his head. "Okay... Um Sam, I'm gay..."

As soon as I said that I felt lips pressed against my lips and I smiled and kissed back.
-------

I'm sorry that it's been such a long time since I've updated. I've been in a writing funk lately and I'm also busy with writing my book.

Also sorry that this chapter is so short. Any ways love ya' bye.

~Grace 😜