Chapter 7- Running Away

Recap

"Were moving!" She said.

"Where...?" I asked, absolutely horrified for the answer.

"San Antonio, Texas!" She smiled. I put on the most horrified face I possibly could.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!" I shouted loudly.

End of recap

I made sure I had my phone and I ran. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. I stopped only after a couple hundred feet. I heard my mom shout in the distance.

"TREVOR GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!" I never looked back though I turned the corner and relized where I was heading. Tyler Oakley's apartment. I jogged the rest of the way and texted him since his door was locked.

To Tyler

From Trevor

Hey can you please open your door? I'm outside....

I got a response a couple of second later.

To Trevor

From Tyler

Okay...

A second later the door opened and Tyler opened the door.

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked. " Come in" I walked in and stood there awkwardly.

"Let's go sit down." Tyler asked concerned. "Why are you crying?" I didn't even realize I was until he pointed it out.

"Um... I'm moving..." I said sadly.

"That doesn't sound bad"

"But it's WHERE I'm moving too that's the problem..."

"Where are you moving to?" He asked softly.

"San Antonio, Texas..."

"Wow.. that's REALLY far." he said as if I didn't know that already. " What about o2l?"

"I was just told this 20 mins ago, Tyler... I started to run and I ended up here." he just sighed and hugged me. (a/n SHUGED haha Jessica will get that)

"It's gonna be okay" He said to me. "When you ran away, what did she tell you?"

"Just that we are moving..."

"What happens if she wanted to tell you more... like you can move into the o2l house." He stated. I nodded my head and walked away to the bathroom and pulled out my phone to call my mom... I hope I can stay...

---------

GUYS!!!!! I'm so mad with wattpad right now!!!!! I wrote a REALLY god chapter in my opinion and it was almost ALL deleted. UGH so sorry if the chapter isn't that good..... ~ Grace