Chapter 13- ThatS0Jack

Connor's Pov

After Trevor left, Jc and I began to talk.

"Do you think they heard me ask you out?" Jc asked.

"Probably not. They wouldn't care anyways. We know that they are gonna get together anyways so they wouldn't care." I stated in a reassuring tone since I could tell Jc was nervous.

"Yeah your right..."

Sam's POV

I can't. These feelings. They aren't natural. Boys aren't supposed to like boys! Plus, he wouldn't like me anyways. He's straight. He even dated Andrea.

Trevor's Pov

"Ricky, I can't..." I said nervously. He wouldn't understand.

"YES that's- wait what..." He said. His face filled and tears started to fall from his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said with sympathy in my voice. He can't know why.

"Why.... Why can't you? I thought you liked me also..." He said. I feel so bad ugh.

"I do Ricky. I really do! It's just, something happened that you wouldn't be able to understand and you would hate this person..." I said. How am I supposed to tell him that me and Thatsojack used to date until he started to hurt me... (A/n I in NOWAY believe Jack would do something like that! Now on to the story)

"Who...." Ricky asked concerned.

"A person..."

"No DUH. Who! Can you at least give me a hint?" He asked. What's something that can stump.

"You've known him since you both had 50 subs." He's know Jack and Andrew since 50 subscribers so this will trick him.

"It's Jack...." HOW DID HE KNOW THAT?!?!

"How did you know that". I asked trying to keep my cool.

"I see the way you look at him scared. You always flinch when he has physical contact with you. What did he do?!?!" He asked starting to get mad.

"He hurt me..." I said on the verge of crying since this brings back bad memories.

"WHAT!?!?! WHY" he asked with his face mad.

"Well..."

------
It's short but, I wanted to give a chapter since we hit 1k reads! Thank you guys for staying with us trough writing this. I hope your not TO mad at me! Leave your reactions in the comments I wanna go through them and reply to a couple. I haven't let Jessica read this until I uploaded it so... She's gonna be mad at me. I've been dropping little hint and she's like telling me to tell her lol. See you on chapter 15! Bye. ~Grace