Chapter 5- May The Odds Be Ever In Our Favour...

*Ricky' pov*

*8hrs. And 25 mins before hand*

Trevor ran out the door and Connor and I exchanged glances and started to sprint out the door. I got tired quickly and went back. I was in the house alone and I felt it. I NEEDED to cut. My skin was calling my razor. I went into my bathroom and got a new razor out of the cabinet underneath the sink.

I sat holding the razor about my skin for about a minute before I decided. I would and I will. I will die tonight and nobody will care.

I took off my pants and shirt but left my boxers on.

The next thing I knew, I heard Kian calling my name and I FULLY blacked out.

*Present time*

*Trevor's POV*

I stirred awake as Kian was talking to a doctor. Wait, why are we at a hospital?

"... And I cleaned up some blood and it said 'why won't he love me back?'...." I looked at the doctors facial expression and he frowned. I closed my eyes again and pretended to be asleep.

"Do you know who he loves?" The doctor.

"Him. Trevor I'm pretty sure." WTF!?!?! Ricky likes me? No he doesn't. this is all just one sick joke. I decided it was time to 'wake up' and make the doctor leave.

"Hmmm... Hey guys.... Wait, why are we in a hospital?" I asked because I wanted to know for sure.

"Do you want to tell him?" the doctor asked nicely.

"Sure. But do you mind if you guys leave? ALL OF YOU." Kian said emphasizing 'ALL OF YOU'.

"Sure we'll leave." The doctor said and motioned the other boys to go out with him. Once they left, Kian sat where Connor once sat.

*Kian's POV*

I sat down and was nervous. How was I supposed to tell him that Ricky tried to commit suicide...

"Umm Trevor...." I asked carefully.

"Yeah...." He replied like he was scared. I looked down.

"He tried to commit suicide." I watched the tears weld up in his eyes. I would to.

"Oh my god..." he whispered quietly. "How is he? Like his medical health?"

"We don't know when we got here, he was in emergency surgery. They are gonna run some tests soon though" I replied sadly.

"Oh..." Trevor said quietly.

"Yeah...."

*After they run tests and got back results*

"Well you see, Ricky...."

------

~Grace