Chapter 9- Airport Hugs

*Trevors Pov*

I uploaded my video and I was still crying. I'm gonna miss living in L.A. . Well, I don't technically live in L.A. but I'm here more than I am home. I slowly gathered up my stuff. I glanced over at my laptop and saw that my video already had 1,000 views. Wow, these people can work quick.

I got up and went over to my laptop to read the comments. Most of them were supportive but the others were either questions or inappropriate. I replied to some of the questions like the ones asking if I was leaving o2l or not. Of course I'm not! Just because I'm moving doesn't mean I'm stopping something I love. I was about to reply to another comment until I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in" I said knowing it was one of the boys. Ricky walked in and he obviously had been crying because he had puffy eyes had red streaks down his face.

"I saw your video" A tear runs down his face " I was part of the 301 less club" He smiled faintly. This made my heart sink but at the same time it made me have butterflies in my stomach knowing that he must have notifications turned on when I uploaded my videos.

"Yeah..." I said so quietly that I'm surprised that he even heard me. I walked over to my bed and later down on it knowing that this may be the last time in a while I might be able to do this. I felt the bed dip down and knew that Ricky had joined me.

"What are we gonna do?" Ricky questioned. His voice was shaking and he seemed nervous. Why was he nervous? I'm the one who's moving half way across the country. I shook my head and looked at Ricky. His eyes were glossy. I looks straight into his eyes and leaned in and kissed him. I expected him to pull away but no, instead he just deepend the kiss. I pulled away and I could feel my eyes go wide. I wanted to run but all of my stuff was still in here.

"Uhhhhh....." He got up and walked out the door. I tear ran down my face but I had to finish packing.

About 30 minutes later, I was finished packing and I HAD to go because my mom has already blown up my phone saying that we had to go. I walked out of my room and went down the stairs. I was about to walk past the living room when the boys called out my name. I walked to them and I hugged them each. It came time to hug Ricky and I could literally FEEL the tension between us. We hugged and Connor helped me bring my stuff to the car. Connor is going to drive me to the airport where we will meet my mom. I got into the passenger seat and Connor got in on the Drivers side and started to drive.

About a minute into the drive, Connor finally started to conversation.

"What was that with Ricky?" He questioned. Connor was the only one to know about my sexuality. I told him 3 months an he also knows I like Ricky... Yeah, I like Ricky.

"Um...." I mumbled nervous.

"You can tell me Trevor... you know I don't judge" Connor said reassuringly.

"Okay.... so um... Ricky came into my and we talked for a few minutes until I layed down on my bed. He layed down next to me. Long story we ended up kissing.... And he kisses back...." I said hesitant with my words. His mouth opened up in shock.

"Really?!?! I didn't even know he is gay." He replied after a few seconds.

"NEITHER DID I!!!!!" I exclaimed.

After that a conversation died down only a few words. A little while later we pulled into the airport and I got my bags. Connor took me all the way u to security and we said our goodbyes. I was just about to get in the line for security line but then I turned around and ran to go hug Connor.

"I'm gonna Skype you when I get to the new house or when I can next" I whispered into his ear. He nodded and I turned away and went into the security line. I successfully got through and I walked over to the waiting area. I spotted my mom and I sat 7 seats down from her. This is gonna be a long night.

-------

Okay I know this I up WAY later than it should be an yes I realize it is short but I tried SUPER hard on this chapter and it took me forever to write. I love you all bye ~Grace