Chapter 2- Confession

Trevor's POV

I immediately looked down. I just couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes again. What would he think? What would he say? How would he react? When he finds out I'm gay for... Himself? All of these thoughts were racing though my mind as I brought up the courage to say it.

"Ricky, I'm gay." I said, no going back now.

"Your what?" He asked disappointedly.

"You hate me now, don't you?" I asked, catching his gaze.

"Bye." He said and got up, leaving me in my own pit of depressed hollowness, loneliness and non acceptance. I feel like nothing in the world mattered anymore. I brought up the courage to stand up and shakily walk over to my washroom. I started at myself in the mirror. No wonder why Ricky hates me. Just look at me! I quickly opened the cabinet door, reaching in and grabbing my razor blade. I decided to break a new one because the old one is disgusting and old. Hey, just like me! Hm. It's ironic to think that a razor blade and I have more in common then my crush and I. Just as I held the blade to my wrist, I felt a pair of arms on my shoulders, waking me from my awful nightmare. It was Connor.

"Y'okay?" He asked sympathetically. I shook my head.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's talk." He said, "Why did you scream? And um..." He stopped. I shook my head as if saying 'I can't tell you.'

"I'd tell you something else. But that's not as important now. Why'd you scream." He asked. I shook my head.

"Haven't you heard of words?" He asked, causing us to burst out laughing. After like an hour of him pleading to know why I screamed,

"I'm gay." I said.

Jcs POV

I heard an hour of pleading. Then two words. Five letters. Three syllables or something stupid like that. I never would have expected that to come out of Trevor's mouth.

"I'm gay." I burst through the door, causing Trevor to start crying. I saw Connor trying to sooth Trevor, huddled against him while softly stroking his forehead. How I wish I were Trevor, but Trevor is more important now. I sat down next to him as he flinched, burying his head in his arms.

"Trev I'm not here to make fun of you." I said, rubbing his back. He shook his head.

"Please. It's okay. It'll get better." Connor smiled to him, even though he knew he couldn't see it. He nodded, but didn't life his head up or anything. He sounded like he tried to speak, but couldn't. Instead he mumbled something we couldn't understand. He finally started becoming more comfortable with us and started talking to us and whatnot. We have found out also he likes Ricky. Weird, because Ricky is anything BUT gay, but I can see why he does. Trevor, Connor and I go to Ricky's room to find him. I opened the door but Trevor entered first. He plastered a huge grin on his face.

Trevor's POV

I confessed to them. Now we're on our way to Ricky's room! Jc opened the door, but I walked in first. I caught Ricky, the love of my life, and Kian, one of my best friends, making out, getting pretty intense and going too far. Their shirts and pants were both striped off, on the ground. I immediately plastered a fake smile on my face to hide the hurt. Even if Ricky did know, it's too late. After everything was sorted out...

"Guys were dating."

Hey guys so it's @ChickyFranta on a collab account! Wha? Yup. So I know it's SOO short, but Idrc. Itll get hopefully longer!

You have to forgive and forget, and stay enchanted forever and always

-Jessica