Chapter 11- Luggage

*Ricky's POV*

The kiss was amazing. Those sparks were flying that they describe in fanfics. I never thought I would experience that feeling but, I am. Right now. With Trevor.

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!! RICKY AND TREVOR FROM O2L ARE KISSING!!!!!!" We heard being yelled from a distance and then the worst part came. The camera flash. We quickly separated our lips and turned towards the person. We both just sighed when we saw who yelled it. It was just Tyler. We have some explaining to do....

He walked over to us with sass in each step until he reached us. he looked back and forth between me and Trevor and just gave us that look saying 'we'll talk later'. I saw Trevor shiver in the corner of my eye and I gave him my jacket. He accepted it with no hesitation and put it on. By this point, the other boys have left and went to the car leaving me, Trevor and Tyler alone.

"Do you guys wanna come over? I think we need to talk....." Tyler said. I looked at Trevors abandoned that was laying on the side walk.

"Can we drop off his stuff and then come over?" I asked Tyler.

"Sure. Do you want me to drive you?" He asked.

"Sure!" I texted the boys and told them we will be with Tyler and they all just texted back okay.

We dropped of Trevors stuff and drove to Tyler's place. We got out of the car and walked over to the apartment complex that Tyler lives in.

He opened the door with is key and we went in. I looked around his apartment and he told us to go to the living room and we went.

"So what's going on between you to" Tyler asked. I looked at trevor and said

"Well....."

-----

Sorry it's short ~Grace