Chapter 10- I Want To Stay There

Connors POV

I can't believe he's really going... This sucks, so, so, so much. I got home and everyone was teary eyed.

"What are we gonna do?" Ricky asked.

"I don't know... This is gonna suck. It won't be 6/6 anymore." I said, quite sadly.

"I wish he could have moved here." Kian replied.

"Me t-" I got a text from Trevor.

"Its Trevor, hold on." I read it.

'Me and my mom were talking and she said I can either move there with you guys, and never the able to see her, basically shed disown me, or I could stay with my family, but... Lose all contact with all of my YouTube friends and she's debating whether I have to quit YouTube or not. What should I do? ' He sent. It absolutely, positively broke my heart to read that. I read it to the guys.

"I don't want him to lose contact with his mom. His mother of all people! But I don't want to lose him either...". Kian said.

"I agree. I want to see if he really cares about us, hold on." I text him back.

'What do you want to do? Its your decision.' I said and got a text back immediately.

'I want to stay there.' He texted back.

"He wants to stay." I said.

"And leave his family?"

'Are you staying? What about Blake and them?' I asked.

'Yeah. That's my final decision. I'm able to see Blake and everyone because everyone but my mom loves you guys, and my YouTube career. Its just her I'm not able to see anymore... Come pick me up?' He texted. I showed them the text.

"LEGGO!!!" They all shouted. This is gonna be an adventure... Once we all arrived at the airport, we immediately saw a ready eyed Trevor with bags at the entrance. It was pretty cool, so I'm curious as to why he wasn't wearing a jacket. He smiled as soon as he saw Ricky's orange Kia. He ran up to us and abandoned his bags. We all got out and engulfed him in hugs.

"I missed you so much even though you weren't gone very long..." I said into his shoulder.

"I did too. I was so worried..." He replied as I felt tears dripping onto my shoulder. I met go if him and Jc went next.

"I wouldn't have made it without seeing you everyday boi." Jc smiled into his shoulder.

"Me either." He laughed as they released the hug. Next was Sam.

"What would I have done without you?" He stared at Trevor.

"I dunno... I don't know what I'd do if I had to lose contact with all of my best friends and had to quit YouTube and my music..." He said sadly, "but I'm not leaving." He replied and Sam him hugged for a few seconds. Kian was next.

"I can't even reach you..." He said because of Kians height. Kian kind of lifted him up but he wrapped his arms around Kians shoulders so he stayed up, letting his feel off the ground slightly.

"I'm sorry about your mom..." He whispered.

"Its okay, it really is. She's done stuff... Parents shouldn't do to their kids..." He said and jumped down. Ricky was next... This is gonna get awkward... Trevor mumbled something into Ricky's ear that made him smile, and he mumbled something back, but it was so, so quiet. Then they kissed....

Okay  I bet I killed all of you... I'm not even sorry.

-Jessica