Ice skating and hairdye

It's been three days since Jimin spent the night at Taehyung's dorm, the snow still present on the roads but luckily not as much as before. Their college gave them the week off since the news predicted it'd probably snow again, and the headmaster thought it would be safer for the students not to risk their safety and health by traveling through the pack of snow, which Jimin is very happy about. Taehyung and Jimin decided on going to the ice rink today since they both have the day off, and Taehyung absolutely loves ice skating. Jimin, on the other hand, isn't the biggest fan, but his big doe eyes and the thought of having his large hands wrapped around his small hands to keep him from falling changed his mind.

It's 11 am and he's sitting in bed, book in his lap and multiple warm blankets wrapped around him. He can hear Jin singing in the kitchen and sees Yoongi walking in the kitchen through the open door in his bedroom as he prepares breakfast, presumably for all of them. Jimin is wearing the sweater Taehyung gave him when he stayed over. He was supposed to borrow it but accidentally took it home with him. And now that he has it, the smell of Tae surrounding him, he doesn't want to return it.

"Jimin! Get your lazy ass out of that bed and come eat breakfast. Your date will be here in like 30 minutes, you better look presentable" Jin shouts from the kitchen and Yoongi snickers "it feels like our child is getting picked up by a boy and we're overly protective". Jimin just groans and puts down his book, walking into the kitchen with some black soccer shorts and the sweater. "I can hear you, you know" he grumbles and spoons his food inside. "That's why I said it" Yoongi chuckles and takes a bite from his breakfast as well. Jimin just rolls his eyes and after eating breakfast, he quickly runs into the shower to take one and dresses up in a big red hoodie, blue jeans, and a beanie to make sure his ears won't hurt because of the cold. Once he's done and ready to go out, he picks up his book again, scanning the words and taking it all in.

Jimin leans back against the wall in his room, putting his headphones on and blasting the song be mine from Ofenbach as he bops his head along with the chill beat. It's after a few minutes that he notices a figure standing in the doorway, Taehyung. He's got a yellow beret on his blue hair which, Jimin thinks, looks a little colorful but he can definitely pull it off. He's wrapped in warm clothes and there's a blush on his cheeks from the cold, the glasses he's wearing kind of foggy because of the cold weather outside but the warmth inside their dorm. "Hey" he says, climbing off his bed to give Taehyung a hug who greets him back. "Yoongi, Jin, we're heading out! Not sure when I'll be back but I'll text you." "Alright kid, don't have too much fun" Yoongi says and Jin hits him on the shoulder giving him a look as he laughs. "Taehyung, please make sure he doesn't break anything. I don't wanna have to keep up with a whining Jimin."

"Hmm, I'll try!" Taehyung chuckles and grabs Jimin his hand, dragging the older with him to the ice rink in the middle of the city. "Okay okay, I know you don't like ice skating but I'm pretty good.. I guess... and I'll try and teach you! If I can, obviously" Taehyung rambles and Jimin smiles fondly "don't worry about it, I'll probably just fall a thousand times". They make their way onto the rink and Taehyung seems to be in his element, immediately making spins and skating the round in less than half a minute. "Damn, you are good" Jimin chuckles, still holding onto the sides for support, not crazy excited about the unsteady footing underneath him. "Take my hand" Taehyung mumbles and takes Jimin's into his own, slowly dragging him onto the ice.

His feet slip on the ice, almost immediately losing his balance as Taehyung pulls him further down the rink. He turns backward, facing jimin and grabbing both his hands. "Woah Woah aren't you going to fall like this?" Jimin says quickly, voice higher than usual. "I'm not going to fall, otherwise I wouldn't do it, don't worry." He skates backward rather smoothly, Jimin trying to keep up with him even though Taehyung is pulling him forward more than he's actually putting effort in it himself. His hands feel warm in his, his legs feeling wobbly as he tries to keep himself standing on his own two feet.