/13/

You might wanna check that you've read the last chapter. Wattpad is doing weird things with notifications. Thanks:)

-------------

I certainly did not regret kissing Harry back for I spent my whole night, as I was sat by Zac's bedside, thinking of him. However I had many doubts as he was engaged and I could not ignore this fact. Nor could I ignore the constant moral dilemma that he was of the Upper Half and it was against so many rules for me to be going around kissing him.

After said kiss, it meant that when I entered the office the next morning, it was very different. Harry was extremely cheery and noticing my entrance, he immediately arose from behind his desk to come and greet me.

He gave me a cheeky smile as our proximity became closer. He looked more awake today, fresher also. He was dressed sharply in his all black suit and his hair appeared soft, fitting his face well.

"Hi," I spoke timidly.

"Hey," he greeted, smiling at me. "So I had the CCTV wiped." I was glad.

"Thankyou, that's good. I dread to think what would have become of us if we'd been caught."

"Mmm. I also had the CCTV switched off, and any form of surveillance for that matter," he said as if this was leading somewhere further. He then began trailing his hand along my arm as he looked down at me.

"Which means..." he whispered. "I can do this." He let his lips meet my forehead. My heart fluttered.

"And this." He pecked my nose.

"And.... This." He brought his lips down to mine before pressing them together. I kissed him back again as I moved my own mouth against his, letting his tongue worm its way in making the encounter more passionate.

His hands moved down to my hips, squeezing teasingly. I squirmed a little causing Harry to smirk into the kiss. He pulled away, chuckling.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I don't know. You're cute," he replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Harry."

"Well you are." He then moved away and paced over to his desk, taking a seat once again. I sat opposite him, my mind racing to the question that had been bothering me since yesterday.

"Harry?"

"Mmm."

"Don't you feel guilty?" I asked.

"About what?" he queried, furrowing his brows in confusion.

"Kissing me. You're engaged to Morgan and then there's Veronica-" I began but he cut me off.

"Oh come on Fliss. You know I don't give a damn about Morgan and as for Veronica I could say the exact same, I slept with her twice. It was just a bit of fun."

"Do you give a damn about me? Cause if you don't then you may as well stop whatever this is right now. This is too big of a risk."

Harry sighed, and then leaned forward to speak. "Fliss. Don't say that. Of course I give a damn, you entice me. I know all of this is under such weird circumstances but I care about you far more than I've ever cared about Morgan or Veronica. Okay?"

I thought for a moment about his words as he looked at me expectantly. "Why?" I finally asked.

"Why what?"

"Why do you care about me, why do you like me? I'm from the Lower Half Harry. We live very different lives."

"I like you because you're different. You aren't like Morgan or Veronica or any of the people I have to associate with. You're intelligent and sensible and just you. I don't know," he seemed to stumble over his words. "If you seriously want me to stop then tell me to but I know that's not how you honestly feel."