chapter 2

Tom smiled, a rare sight indeed. Edd and Matt were running around the mall like at any moment a bomb might go off.

"Matt get back here!" Edd yelled at Matt and grabbed at his hoodie, Matt giggled and ran faster with the crumpled shopping bag in his hand.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

Tom rolled his eyes and told Edd he would see him later in the food court. He walked towards his favorite store, as soon as he stepped inside the store he grinned.

There were hoodies lined along each wall, pink ones, purple ones, orange ones, and even ones with a rainbow hue. A nice summary scent filled the air.

A tall man walked over to Tom " how can I help you today sir?" He asked, Tom looked at him "oh I just want to look around" he said. The man nodded and walked over to address some other people.

Tom took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the sugary air, he slowly walked over to the fluffy isle.

Tom blushed bright red at some of the words on the hoodies, "I belong to this guy" on a blue one with an arrow, there were also ones that said, "I ship me and my boyfriend".

Tom felt slightly envious of a couple who were trying the hoodies on, he wanted someone to love, but then again, who would want to date a hopeless drunk.

He gazed at a rack of blue hoodies, lots of them were quite cool and Tom needed a new blue hoodie because his one was getting old.

His heart caught when he spotted a single red hoodie amongst the blue ones. An idea formed in his head...