Chapter 6

Tom sighed, he swung slowly back and forth on the swing. He was at the park, the old slide and crawling tunnel calmed him slightly. 

But his favorite place was the swingset, normal people his age couldn't sit on the swings because their legs were too long but Tom was short so he was overjoyed when he was able to keep swinging on the swingset even at an older age.

The sky was a moist grey, like someone had put a giant piece of dark fluff over the sky.

 Tom groaned when he felt a raindrop hit his face, he knew if it started pouring he would have to leave, he just needed to get away from the house for a bit so the thought of returning so soon seemed daunting.  

Tom couldn't stand seeing Tords face at the moment, it brought strange butterflies to his stomach when he noticed things like how Tords eyes went slightly darker when he laughed or how his mouth crinkled at the edges when he smiled. 

Even the sound of his laugh made Toms' face go slightly darker, Tom felt frustrated and concerned because he didn't know how or why he was feeling this way. He wanted to talk to Edd but he felt silly and weird at the thought of doing so.

As the rain started to fall from the sky in heavy drops, Tom huffed and pulled up his hood. He was just starting to leave when he heard a noise, a familiar but unfamiliar noise. Tom headed towards the noise, a small forest clearing was part of the large park. As Tom got closer and closer to the sound, branches and shrubs brushed and scratched against his jean-clad legs.

Tom finally reached the end of the clearing, he peered into the clearing from the safety of the trees. He was shocked to his core at what he saw.

Tord was standing there, his face looking up towards the grey sky. Rain poured down his face in giant rolls, but what shocked Tom the most was the fact that he was LAUGHING. The sound was entrancing, Tom felt a blush heat up his face and neck. Tord looked magical at that moment, his arms spread wide with his palms upturned to catch water, his laugh sounded like bells ringing in the wind.

Suddenly Tord stopped laughing, then he turned around and looked straight at TOM...

Sorry, it's so short! I promise to update a longer chapter in future (not gonna say when cause I'm a lazy bean that doesn't follow a schedule XD Lol) Thank you for investing your time in reading this and I hope you are enjoying it so far *literally like only 4 or 5 chapters in and I am saying this already wow*