Chapter 13

Matt sighed, Edd had been so caught up with work and stuff he hadn't come out of his room in what felt like years. Leaving Matt all alone... well not entirely alone, Tord had gone off for a couple of days. Saying something about work or whatever, but Matt suspects he just wanted to escape Tom for a bit.

 After that day with the picture they had been nothing short of awkward, Matt saw that Tom kept trying to confront Tord but every time he would try and Tord would run away,.

it got to the point that Tord wouldn't leave his room until midnight. Then he would sneak out and quickly grab something to eat or drink, Tom would hear the noise and rush to the door. Missing Tord by a couple of seconds, to which he would just stand outside Tords door for a few seconds before stomping back to his room.

So Matt took a deep breath and knocked on Tom's door, it was quiet... then he heard it. The groan and the inevitable growly tone only Tom could master "Go Away", Matt knew that what he was about to do next was practically suicide but he did it anyway.

When he pushed open the door, the smell was so strong it almost choked him. Socks and clothes were strewn everywhere, the blinds were drawn and the room had a depressed aura to it. "honestly Tom?" Matt stared at him in disappointment, he was lying in the middle of the room with Susan in his arms. 

"Just leave me alone Matt" his voice was hoarse and scratchy, Matt grabbed his arm and hauled him up "no, you are coming shopping with me," he said. Tom groaned "go with Edd" he tried to shove Matt's hand off of his arm, Matt grabbed on tighter and dragged him towards the door "come on," he said cheerily. Tom stared at him for a second, seeming to realize he wouldn't get out of this one, he put his guitar down. "Fine" he grumbled. 

Matt made a happy squeaky noise and clapped his hands "Good! now first things first, you are not wearing that out of this house." he shook his head in disgust at Toms outfit, his hoodie smelled strongly of alcohol and sweat. Various stains coated it and there was a rip in the right sleeve, to top it all off his jeans a giant hole in one of the knees from one of their adventures.

Twenty long minutes later (and a lot of frustration from Matt and Tom) they had his outfit and were ready to go out, but Matt had insisted he was missing something and was currently digging through his closet as his life depended on it.

"Matttttt, how much longer" Tom slouched in front of the long mirror. He was dressed in a white tee with an upside-down cross in black, a checkered belt and black jeans. His lip piercings glittered in the light, which he was wearing for once.

Matt huffed, then he suddenly straightened his back and grinned "found it!" he shouted across the room.

Filler chapter? I know, leaving you on a cliffhanger? I know, I am completely and utterly amazing? I know. Love you :) Bye you vagabond