Chapter 3

Tom took a deep breath, he was almost afraid to look in the mirror.

 "HURRY UP TOM" an obnoxious voice could be heard from outside the public bathrooms, Tom sighed and ran his hand through his hair one final time before looking into the mirror.

He gasped, the red hoodie looked even more perfect then it did in the shop. It was a perfect fit, (besides the sleeves being a little long of course). 

Tom just stared on in awe, the hoodie was an exact replica of Tords and even if it wasn't his and it didn't smell like him it was still absolutely his style. 

Tom never thought he would look good in red but something about this hoodie changed everything, suddenly without warning tears started forming in his eyes.

"Stupid tears" Tom mumbled quietly as he wiped them away with his hoodie sleeve, he sat for a second thinking "Why do I miss Tord so much?" he thought to himself "he's just a dumb commie and he is never coming back so why do I care?" Before Tom could question his feelings anymore, a ginger head popped through the door "you ok Tom?" Matt asked. 

Tom nodded "Yeah, just give me a few more seconds ok" he whispered. 

Matt smiled and nodded vigorously, as soon as the ginger disappeared from view Tom sighed and washed his face and hands. 

Tom took one final look around the bleak bathroom, he stepped outside into the carpark. 

Edd gasped and shook his head at Toms appearance "Tom, where did you get that hoodie?" he asked. Tom smiled "I bought it at a shop" Edd groaned, then he suddenly got a smirk on his face "Wait... is this about Tord? Tom do you, do you miss HIM?!!" Edd practically shouted. 

Toms face lit up crimson "N-No" he looked away "shit why did I stutter, I don't like Tord," he thought.

   Edd just smiled while wiggling his eyebrows.

Tom ignored him and started walking towards the car "let's go" he said quietly.