Chapter 10

Tom laughed, his vision went fuzzy. Fading in and out like static on a radio, he stared, the colours on his bedroom wall washed and fuzzed together "s0meBody spiKed ThE pUncH" he muttered in a singsong voice, he jumped on his bed and hung his head off the side. "eVeryThiNg's UpSide DowN" he shouted, then his eye was caught by his teddy bear Tomee sitting in the corner of his room on the shelf. 

"why aRe yOu stariNg at mE" he said, then tears dripped down his face slowly. Tom sat up "oH nO mY facE is LeaKinG" he tried to grab at the tears, in panic, he ran to the kitchen.  Toms breathing got uneven as the world tipped and spun, he sat down on the cold, hard lino.  "iM so brokeN" he hiccuped.

Tord cursed and fumbled as the keys slipped through his fingers "Godamn it" he said. The door creaked open with a rusty squeak, he shook his head and walked in. "what the fuck" Tord froze when he saw Tom sitting on the floor in a puddle of his own tears whispering to himself "Tom?" he said quietly, Tom's head snapped up and he stared at Tord "Tordle?" he said, Tord sighed and facepalmed. 

"Just- whatever" he picked Tom up and carried him to his room "PuT mE doWn ComMiE" Tom wriggled and screeched in Tords grasp, Tord groaned in an annoyance and dumped Tom on his bed "stay in your room" he uttered before getting up to leave. As he walked away Tom reached out and grabbed his sleeve "TORDLE STAY" he shouted. 

Tord glared at Tom for a split second "no" he said, but he instantly regretted what he said when he saw tears well up in Tom's eyes. He looked off into the window " I can't believe I'm about to do this" he muttered, then he slowly climbed into the bed with Tom, Tom smiled and collapsed on his bed and snuggled up to Tord. 

He sighed happily "you are so beautiful Tord" he whispered, he slid his hands through Tords fluffy hair "soo soft" he  said as his eyes slowly fell closed.

Long after Tom had fallen asleep, Tord was still wide awake. His face was crimson red and Toms words replayed over and over in his brain "so beautiful...so soft" he was overwhelmed in feelings, no one had ever treated him like that before or said something so intimate to him. But even in all his joy, Tord knew that Tom wasn't sober when he said those things, that thought saddened him so he tried not to focus on it. But all Tord could do was lay there and listen to Toms soft breathing and feel his hands shift slightly in Tords hair.