𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Its Friday, and Friday means going to mall and buy some few books and stationaries

Its Friday, and Friday means going to mall and buy some few books and stationaries. And of course to buy a birthday gift for Jisung, as his birthday is coming up. I smiled, just imagining the look on his face when he sees my gift.

My smile widened even more just thinking of the money I saved for these past few days.
Everyday my parents give me allowances, worth 500,000 won ($430) everyday. I wonder why they always have to give me too much money when I already have everything I need, sometimes they can be just little bit too extra.

Luckily they allowed me to open up my own bank account, which I already saved up 14M won.($12,063) "The usual," I smiled towards Mr.Han our driver ever since I was in my mother's womb, at the age of 3 he had became my second parent because my parents were always out of the country due to business. Even though I hardly meet them I'm glad that they're happy and staying still together.

Most of the time I'm left alone in the mansion, so it gets a bit lonely sometimes. But on some days Mr.Han would bring his son, Jisung. And when Jisung visits the house I always forget that I'm lonely, he's just so down to earth, and always smiling and trust me when you're with that boy your jaw will always hurt from laughing too much, well speaking of Jisung.

"Mr.Han, Why didn't Jisung go to school today?" I asked him,

"He's gone sick all of a sudden," I nod and leaned back on the seat staring at the window, that boy he was just perfectly fine yesterday what made him sick all of a sudden?

Hope he's fine.

You're probably thinking how did Jisung and I attend the same school? Well, my parents they paid for Mr.Han's eldest child to attend the same school as me, to the most prestigious school in Korea, Wangjog Academy as a gift of gratitude for being loyal to us to The Yang Household for almost 20 years. His eldest son was Han Jisung, and ever since that day he introduced them to us he had became my partner in crime.

I could still remember that day when I first visited Mr.Han's house. It was my first time entering a house that lovely and warm. It isn't big as mine but when I first step foot into their house, it felt like a home rather than mine.
And ever since that day, I always visits their house spending my lunches and sometimes dinner with them.

I go through my shoulder bag and let out some money,

Well, I think this is enough.

"Mr.Han," I handed him a 100,000 won, he glanced down at the money and back at the road. "Aigo, aigo, aigo, Lady y/n this is too much,"

"No please, I know you need this money and besides I want him to get better as soon as possible, it gets really lonely inside that big house all alone," The car stopped signaling that we've arrived on our destination. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned forward to the driver's seat, I grabbed his hand and handed him the money.

"Please this is the only thing I can do for you, treating me as if I'm one of your daughters, I really love Jisung and I don't want him sick on his birthday," I smiled, When I saw his expression, I have to bit the insides of my cheeks to prevent myself from crying. He looks like he's about to cry.

I immediately exited the car before I would cry and get all emotional today, he rolled down the passenger seat's window and looked at me, "What time will I'll be picking you up?"

"I'll just call you Mr.Han okay? Bye," He nods and wiped his eyes, "Be careful Lady Y/n," and closed the window, and drove off. I kept on waving until he's gone. I sighed, I always persisted him to stop calling me Lady y/n and just simply y/n but he just won't listen, insisting that it's the least he could do for everything we had done to him.

I turned around adjusting my shoulder bag straps.

Time to get shopping!