𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

As soon as I step foot inside the mall the noise and cold air from the Air condition welcomed me

As soon as I step foot inside the mall the noise and cold air from the Air condition welcomed me. Ooh, I just love the malls.

The first shop I entered was the shop we've came by the last I visited with Jisung, Remembering the shoes he had always wanted to buy, but since he can't afford it then I'll buy it for him.

"Annyeonghaseyo," a staff welcomed me, I bowed and smiled, greeting back. Gladly, he just leave me be as I am, I really hate it when staffs follows you around not giving you enough space to shop for yourself.

What do they even need?

I swear they're eyeing my every single movement, If I just looked at one product automatically there will be an explanation how good it is and how much benefit I could get from buying it.

I mean I understand they're just doing their work but I just wanted some personal space.
I go through the piles of shoes displayed and my eyes immediately landed on the shoes that Jisung's dreamt of having.

"Waaah, this shoes is awesome!"

"Thought you're more of a converse person,"

"Yeah I am but this ones just- oh," he put it back down his eyes wide, "What's wrong?" "That shoes's cost more than our house bills,"

I checked the price and he was right, it is indeed expensive, "Just how are this shoes costs so much! Its crazy," he laughed, I laughed with him, "I know right,"

I grab the shoes and smiled, Jisung's gonna flip when he sees this. Just as I was about to grab it, "Annyeonghaseyo, How can I help you today?" A sales woman approached me and greeted, My parents thought me manners so I gladly greeted her back.

"Ah, I was just about to get this shoes," The sales woman looked at me up and down, her expression completely reads as judgement. I glanced down at my outfit, Is there something wrong with it? "Well if you can afford it then its fine,"

Excuse me?