Ako's Secret Talent? Pt.3

Previously:

After lunch, we drove back to school. I wonder if Kanata was impressed with me? Wait, why do I have these thoughts? Subaru should be here! Not Kanata!

Ako POV

Now that we are back at school, in the special room, I decided to start my violin 🎻.

"Ako, why don't you start with some scales or some warm-ups?" Mom said

"Sure" I nodded getting my violin out. Before we got to the room, I stopped by my room to get my violin also changing into a dress that was fit for violin.

 Once I had everything set up,  I started doing some slurs on my violin

Once I had everything set up, I started doing some slurs on my violin. Also playing each note and holding it. After that, I started playing some little tunes. Tunes such as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Mary Had a Little Lamb. My parents seemed to be talking to Kanata about something. I wonder what they were talking about. I decided to warm-up just a little more, instead of interrupting them and asking them to stop talking. So I decided to play this song that I really like. It's called A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri. Honestly, this song is amazing. The lyrics are so meaningful, and the instruments or the accompaniment are perfect.

An: This video does not belong to me. It belongs rightfully to its ow             

I decided to have a little fun with this song, so I started doing some ballet while playing. I'm glad I wore this dress, it's so flowy, perfect for a little ballet. If you're wondering where the piano is coming from, I just did the magic clappy thingy and asked the piano to play the piano part. Not really asked, but wished. Without it, it wouldn't be right.

Kanata Pov
Ako was so engrossed playing this piece, that she started dancing. She didn't even notice her parents and I had stopped talking and started watching her. Her ballet was so graceful, the dress she was wearing was perfect. It wasn't too tight so she could spin around and dance. She was also able to play the violin perfectly with the piano accompaniment. I wonder why she never told anyone she could do this? When she was done, all of us stood up and started clapping.

"Ako! That was so good!" Mom said while beaming, "Why didn't you tell us you were starting?"

"Arigato, Mama. This was only a piece I play for fun, it wasn't the actual piece I was gonna show you." Ako answered smiling.

"Well, this piece was amazing! Your dancing was gorgeous too!"

"Arigato!"

"Well, if this wasn't the piece you were gonna play for us, then play the piece you were gonna play for us!" Dad said while smiling. He must've been really proud.