Sam Swan

I was only 6 years old when I was taken from my mother. I can't say I blame the people for taking me. She was a wicked and horrible woman. We were sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch. We never talked while we eat because mother said it was a bad thing to do. As we ate our lunch there was a nock at the door. Mum got up and walked around the table to the front door. I just sat there eating my sandwich.

"you can't touch her she's mine!" mum said in a not so quite voice.

"ma'am please it's not save for her here she needs to come with us." a man's voice came booming throw the house.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" I started.to cry because I was scard, she only yelled if I was getting in truble. She came running back to me, she picked me up and was holding me that tight I couldn't breath.

"mummy your hurting me." she dropped me and I landed on the hard floor when two big arms scooped me up and ran out side to a black parked out the frount. Mum came running out side aswell and was trying to get me out of the man's arms. A different man tackled mum to the growned and the other man chucked me in the var.and buckled me up. He than jumped in the frount sit of the car and the other one jumped into the drivers ait and speed off down the road. A little while later the man in the.frount started talking to me once I calmed down.

"hi there, what's your name?" he turned around and looked at me.

"my name is Sam." I said in a small voice.

"hi Sam my name is john and this is matt." he smiled at me.and turned back around. I was tired from all the crying so I fell asleep in the back seat.

I was woken up by the car coming to a stop. We were out the frount of a huge white house coverd in vines. John helped me put of the car and held my hand all the way up to the frount door. Matt knocked on the door 3 times before someone came and opend it. The person that opend the door was a woman. She was tall. She held her hand out and we walked in. There was a man sitting down qnd a girl not much older than me standing near the man.

"Sam. This is Dave, Eve and Tony." they just stood there for a second and than tony ran over to me.and gave me a really big hug.

"welcome home Sam. Im Tony."