Unexpected News

I woke up when Tony was just coming into my room.

"oh you are awake" say said. She came over and layer down on my bed. "im sorry about what happened" she hid her face im my pillow.

"it's alright you know. Like yes okay I saw what was happing, but I don't care. Really it's alright." I said. We layed there for a bit untill there was a nock at the door.

"ah girls your up. Now im going to a meeting for a couple of days. I will tell you what's happing when I get there. I love you both." it was dad. He had to go... Agian.

He left the same time we left for school. We got a ride with the boys agian. The drive was quite. But than lachy started to talk.

"so your dad is he going somewhere?"

"yeah a meeting" I said. The rest was quite.

We got to school.qnd the bell rung. Today was Thursday and u had no clasaea with Ben todqy. But because he wqs looking after me he had to come. It was about 4th period when a teacher was out side the door asking for me. I stood up and went over to the door. Tony was walking downthe hallway was well. The two twachers stood us next to each other.

"girls we havd some news. Its your father. His been in a car accident and has passed away." I stood there. Passed away? That cant be I was just talking to him this morning. I started to cry, the crying became so bad that I clasped on the floor from crying. He cant be dead. I looked up at Tony. She was standing there blank. She must if been in shook. My teacher came outside she walked over to the teacher that told us the news. Sje yokd the news and my teacher went back inside, and came out shoutly later with Ben. We walked over to me and helped me up. He pulked me close into a tight hug. I helt me move one arm. That arm pulled tony over and she started hugging us aswell.

We walked ober the lachys classroom to get him to drive us home. Ben told hin the news and lachy huged us both. Tony stayed with lachy and I went over to Ben. He put one arm over me and pulled me close whille we walked to the car.

When we got home the boys stayed with us for a little bit. They made us a cup of tea each.

"im sorry for your loss guys" Lachy said, that was the breacking point for me. I lost it I couldnt stop crying. Ben pulles me into the next room and huged me. I just cryed and cryed. Nit only because of my dad diying but because now im going to have to go back with my birth mother. The one thing I never wanted to do.

"hey Sam its alright, your.going to get throw it." Ben told me.

"n...no its not...I...I have to go b..back to her" I couldnt breath.

"Sam calm down... Take deep breths" he rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him, tears still running down my face. He pulld on of hus hands up and whipped my face. He bent down and kissed my forhead.

Later that night I didnt bother talking to anyone I just went to my room and went to bed.