Well, now what?

It's been almost 4 weeks since I woke up. I sent Ben home for a couple of days to get a really good nigh sleep and a decent shower. I have been getting my daily cheek ups and everything is going veary well. One more week before I can try and walk witch is veary good.

Nurse Nelly walked into my room with breakie. It was toast, west BIX and some oj. 

"So Sam I can see your looking happyer today. Whys that?" I knew that today Ben comes in and stays with me for the next 4 days. Nelly had a word with the doctor.

"well you know why." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Ben's coming. I know." she smiled at me. "you know, Ben helps our so much around here. He seems like a nice kid." she said placing a chocolate bar on my bed as well. She started to walk out the door but than I called out to her.

"hey Nelly could you please put in Step Up 4?" I asked in a childish voice. She turned around and smiled.

"i shour can. When im in here your being my slave." she said.

"thank you" I smiled and poked my touge out at her. She poped on the move and I waited for it to start.

I wasnt that long into the movie untill there was a light nock at the door. I turned my head to see little Veronica with Ben. I smiled at the both of them and they both walked in. Just as they feat he'd my bed Veronica handed me a pink peace of paper.

"what's this?" I opend it. There was a drawing of her Ben me and Tony down the bottom was 'get well' writen in someone's hand writing.

"thank you Veronica." I said smiling at her I moved both my arms over to her and gave her a big huge. She pulled back and sat down on the chair that was closer to the bed. Ben walked over and gave me a huge as well. He pulled back and stood there.

"hey" I said

"hi, how are you feeling?" he asked with a dorky smile.

"im feeling good." I smiled at him.

"Benny can I watch a movie?" Veronica asked.

"yeah did you bring one?" I asked.

"Barbie." she said holding out a Barbie movie. Ben ppulled out step up and placed the Barbie movie in.

"hey Veronica do you want to come up here and watch the movie?" I asked she looked at Ben with the biggest smile on her little face.

"please Benny" she begged. Ben looked at me nd than back to her.

"yes but before you do I have to tell you something. Sam is still saw so you have to sit still." he said

"I will." she replyed. Ben picked her up and put her on the not saw side. When he placed her on the Ben he walked around and sat on the chair she was sitting in.

A couple hours later Ben's mother came by to drop off Ben's bag and to pick up Veronica

"hey miss wooden" I said when she was at the door

"hey sweetie how are you today?" she asked walking.g over with a bag.

"yeah not to bad Veronica and Ben have been keeping me company." I said looking at a passed out Veronica.

"that's good to hear, well I just wanted to sat hi and see how your doing." she said picking up Veronica. After that she left and now it was just Ben and I in the hospital. He was still sitting down on the chair watching the door.

"so now what?" I asked shighing.

"I talked to Nelly and she said that I could push you around in a wheelchair for a bit. Wanna do that?" he asked. I nodded and sat up a little. Ben walked out of the room looking for Nelly. I sat there watching a movie Ben had put on called Perl harber. I relaxed back a bit watching the movie before Ben came back with a bright green wheelchair and Nelly not far behind him.

"you ready." I said nervously. My first time out of this room. Ben graved one of my arms while Nelly graved the other one. They slowly picked me up and placed me on the wheelchair. Nelly looked at me and simed

"have fun you to." she said I poked my tounge out at her witche made  her laugh. Ben started to wheel me out if the room to an elevator. He pressed the down button we waited there a little untill the elevator was there. He rolled me in and doors closed.

"can we go outside please?" I asked. He looked down at me and smiled.

"shour thing." he said. The elevator stopped covering and we went out into a garden thing they had. It was beautiful, flowers, trees benchs. Grass and even the sun. Ben wheeled me to a near by bench and he sat down.

"this feels amazing." I said feeling the sun hit my body. I heard Ben laughing so that snaped me out of my thourghts, I looked at him with a angry face.

"it sounds like you haven't been out at all." he said smiling.

"well I haven't felt the sun in what 5-6 weeks." I said smiling at him. His eyes looked amazing today, maybe because it was the sun light hitting his handsome face.

"gee I might have to wheel you back inside if you keep this up." he sais jokingly. After he SaI'd that the sky turned gray and it started to rain.

"crap! Well we better go back inside before we get wet." I said. Well it was fun while it lasted.

It was time foe my last check up for the day and than bed time.

"well everything is going well, and by the looks of it you can start walking in a couple days." Nelly Said. She gave me a smile and walked out the room. Ben than hope up with me and kisses my forehead.

"good night Sam" he said in a small wisper.

"good nigh Ben." and with in minutes I was asleep