Spending The Day With Ben Wooden

I woke up to Tony letting Ben into my room. What the hell is he doing here?

"hey" he said, he ran and jumped onto my bed. Making me grone.

"hey" I said tried and smiling. I hears the bedroom door close and Ben jumped under the covers. I notice that he was in his pjs.

"why are you here and in your pjs to?" I asked he struggled up to me pulling me in close to him. He didnt smell like mint soap today. Bumber. He pulled me in close to his cheats. His gray t-shirt smelt like him. He smelt like heaven in a marshmallow. I looked over at his shoulder and saw the time read 8:02. Arghh. Its to early.

"so what are you doing here?" I asked him agian" he looked at me and smiled

"well mum thourght it would be like an amazing idea that Lachy and I take both you girls for a day out. Lachy wanted to take Tony out by him self so that leaves me and.you to do what ever today." he said smiling his gorgeous lips. I pulled away from his arms and sat up. A small gray bag sat over near my door.

"whats that?" I asked looking at it.

"my clothes for the day" he chuckled.

"oh are they? I was thinking about having a quite jarmes day." I said laying back on my bed. Ben pulled me over to him so my back was up against him. He rested his head on my head so I.could here him breath in and out throw his nose.

"so what do you do on this days?" he asked.

"well I normally stay in here, watch movies. Play Xbox. Eat and that's about it." I said. I smiled as bed rubbed up the side of my arm before rapping his arm around me.

"hmmm that sounds nice. Yets do that hand. But first let me quickly duck back hone so I can get a few dames and drop off my bag of clothes." he said all sheepishly.

I sat up Ben could move and get up.

"no come back" he said He pulled one of my legs over him so I was sitting on him. I was straddled onto his hips.

"baby. Don't leave me" he said. I blushed at that.

"im not going anywhere. I was going t-" I was cut off my a pair of lips smashing into mine. I felt on of his hands on the back of my neck and another on in the lower bit of my back. The kiss became more deep and intense with lips kissing and tounge tunneling with each other. It was defiantly getting deep and intense in here. Ben picked me up not breacking from our kiss. He stood up with me in his arms. I had my legs wrapped around him for support. He broke our kiss and placed me on the bed. He moved his body so he was hourving over me. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"your so beautiful baby" he said and started to kiss me more. I dug my finger nails into his back and slowly moved them up to his hair. Not long after that our clothes were off. We were still kissing each other but I wanted to move on.

"baby are you shour?" he asked me. Looking into my eyes. We were laying on my bed with him on top. I looked at him and smiled. I nodded. He looked at me and smiled he than looked down to were our bits were. He slowly gided him self into me. This was it. I had lost my virginity. I started to kiss me as he went faster and faster. Oh gis that felt so good. I was moaning and he was aswell. He both loving what was happing.

After a little bit we both reached out highs at the same time and Ben collapsed next to me in the bed.

"oh...god...baby...that....was amazing" he said all out of breth. He cuddled into ne and we both went to sleep shortly after.

I woke up to the smell of eggs. Yummy im hungry. I went to get out of my bed before I remember that I was nacked. Hehe naughty Benny. I quickly got dressed into a plan brofist t-shirt I order from watching pewdiepie. I also put on a pair of my pj shourts. I opend my bed door and looked iver the rallying to see a smokey kitchen.

"Ben what are you doing?" I asked him. Skipping down the startes.

"I was going to make you some eggs but this kinda happend." he said. I made my way over to him. He had burnt the eggs and didn't put alot of oil in the pan too.

"if you want I have pop tarts on the shelfe. We can have those." I said bumping him out the way. He chuckle at that.

"alright than miss". I turned off the oven. I walked over to the shelve were the pop tarts.were and placed them in the toaster below. I looked up at the time clock. 4:27 WHAT! How can it be so late.

"we slept long as" I said shocked.

"yeah we did." he said smiling.

We.ate out pop tarts and watch a couple movies. It was about 9ish when Tony and Lachy came home. Him and ban went home at like 9:30 and than I went to bed. Tony smelt like beer. So I avoided her and went to bed. I took a while for me to ho to sleep. I kept smiling because I had had sex with a boy I might love. Only.time will tell with me.

(sorry this was shourt guys.)