Truble In Paradise #part 1

I woke up to the sounds of loud yelling. It was a bit muffled but I could make out a few sentences here and there.

"WHAT FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" one voice said. I looked over to my alarm clock 4:28 it read. I sat up ll tired like a looked throw my bed room window. It was Ben and Lachy fighting.

"YOU DONT JUST GET TO HAVE HER YOU KNOW!?" lachy screamed back. Ben's bedroom light was on and I could see that they were right next to each other.

"SHES ALREADY MINE!" Ben yelled back.

"HOW?" lachy asked really loudly.

"WE HAD SEX!" Ben said. Oh god they were fighting over me. Lachy is going to tell Tony the I had slept with someone.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" lachy Saud sounding a bit sad.

"THATS RIGHT I HAD SEX WITH TONY CREEP!" I grasped fir air. He slept with tony? Tears burned my eyes when those words hit my ears. But we had something going on. I guess not. I picked up my phone and found Ben's name on it. Witch I changed back to Ben wooden.

Me: how could you do that?

I saw him pick up his phone. He looked down at it and looked at my window. I quickly moved out if the way so he couldn't see me.

Ben: Sam... Im so sorry.

He replyed

Me:if your sorry now you shouldn't if dine it in the first place. I want nothing to do with you.

I left it at that. I throw my phone on the other side of the room. It smashed into a million peaces. I knew I wasn't going to get back to sleep so I turned on my Xbox. I put on cod black ops to take my anger out on it.

It was about 7 when there was a light nock at my door. I paused the game and walked over and pushed it lightly. I saw lachy standing there. He looked so tired and worried.

"im so sor.." he broke down in tears and clapsed into me. His wait pushing me a bit.

"it's not your folt Lachy" I said holding in tears of my own. I pulled him inside of my bedroom and in to my bed were he sat with his head in his hands. He looked so broken.

"im really sorry" he did that to you" he choked out. U sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"it's alright" I said fighting back tears. He lifted his head and looked at me. His green eyes looking into mine. He lend un and gave me a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him and huged back. Today was going to be a veary bad, hurtful day. I can tell it already.