Talking To A Stranger.

WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO GET A BIT FULL ON IN THIS PART. IM SORRY IF ANYONE GETS MAD OR UPSET OR DEPRESSED.It was about 2 when Tony drove us down the he councler office. It was hooked up to the hospital. We got there at 2:06pm. I was getting nervous. I felt a bit sick. I was going to have to talk to someone I didnt know about my mother. I had asked Tony to come in with me. But it's up to the person im about to talk to.  We walked into the waiting room I sat down and waited for tony come and sit with me. I looked around the room there was 2 other people in the waiting room aswell. A little boy with is mother and a teen boy that looked a little older than Tony. She slowly made her way over to me and took a set. She picked up a magazine and started to read it.

"booorninggg" she said in a sigh. I smiled and looked at her.

"tell me about it." I said. I stretched out my arms. The little boy started to run around the room. I could tell he had been here longer that what I had. My phone went off and I looked down at it.

Ben(cutie): he missie were are you?

I smiled I didn't know I had Ben's phone number in my phone.

Me: hi to you to, im at my appointment. I would you about my mother. And since when do I have your number

Ben(cutie): well I kinda put it in there while you were sleeping yesterday. X3 and yeah I remember now. I better go hime now. Lol I was waiting out the frount of your house for ages. Lol have fun xx.

I didn't borther calling him back because I was called by a woman. Tony and I stood up. She graved my hand and we followed the lady. She led us down a supple of hallways and into a room that was all white with a few pitchers on the walls of people smiling.

"please, sit down" the woman said. "im Lady Gross. But please call me lady." she said sitting down on a chair. I sat in the one on the other side of the chair and Tony sat on a chair off to the side.

Like this:

              L

                   T

              M

L=lady

T=tony

M=me.

I sat down feeling sick.

"im Sam and this is my Tony. I was adopted into her family" I said. Lady wrote that down on her note pad.

"so Sam, what's up?" she asked.

"well I have been having these dreams about my birth mother and her boyfriends" she wrote as I spoke.

"how has that been working out for you darl?" she asked.

"yell I have been woken up by Tony. Because I have been screaming. I have stopped breathing. I have been crying and moving around a lot. So I'd say it's working out really bad." I said. She continued writing.

"what sort if things have you been dreaming about?" she looked up at me.

"well I was being beaten, raped and screamed at as a small child. By my mother and her boyfriend"

"oh. Humm. With this sort if thing it's best if you visit the old house or just the town its self, because that helps some people." she said Tony had an angry look in her face.

"I don't think so. She's not going anywere near that woman." Tony snapped out.

"SoRey miss but that's the best we can do at this moment. Call me back when you have visited that place." Lady said in a small voice. I think she got shocked from Tony yelling.

"Tony if it helps I want to try it. Please Tony" I begged her. I think I really need to try it. I dont want to re-live those dreams every night. My nervous were getting a bit better now. After I talked to lady.

"Sam im not letting you go. Mum said Im your big sister, I should look after you, and I am. I do.t want you going there. Please, what happens if shes still there? What happeneds if she finds you and takes you? What will happen then?" she said on the breacking point of crying.

"Tony I need to. Im scared of the things im seeing. I dony want to see them" I really didnt I hated what I saw.

"I don't mean to intrude but it's time for my next appointment." Lady aaid standing up. Crap that went fast!

Tony and I walked to the car in silents. I knew I was in truble when we got home. The car ride seem to go on forever. We has just gotten the green light from the interaction. The car radio was turned off. So I went to turn it on before Tony smaked my hand.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" she said. Oh god im in shit.

"im sor-"

*BANG!* was the last thing I heard.