Apollo Bay At Night.

We headed down to our room we booked out for the weekend.

"room 161....162....163" I was counting the rooms until 170

"so why did you pick to come here?" I heard lachy ask.

"165..... I don't know really. I guess I missed my parents and I wanted to get away." I heard him laugh.

"yeah I use to come hers with dad before Ben and Veronica were born. After that we stop coming." he said with a sigh.

"166....167....168....169.....170. Here we are" I said pulling the key out if my pocket. I put the key in the lock and opend the door. It wasnt a big room but it was a veary comfortable space. The bed kitchen and  Lange room were all together, the bathroom was behind a small wooden door.

"well. Home sweet home. I guess" I said walking in.

"do you just want to stay in for the rest if the day, we both got waked by a wave and you went head first in a rock pool. We had a big day, lets go back out tomorrow." he said. Placing the bags near the frount door.

"yeah, but first do you want to hire some movies and some munchies?" I asked. Lachy pulled out his wallet and looked in side it.

"yeah I think I can afford it." he said. I walked over to my bag and pulled out my purse. I opend it and pulled out a $50 note.

"how did you get that?" lachy asked in shock.

"I've been saving since I was about 9, seeming now I can't trust my sister. I thourght I would bring it here." I said handing him the money.

"no Sam I cant take that. Its yours." he said putting up his hands.

"please lachy. Take it. I don't need it anymore, I was saving it for..." I stopped. Tears welding up my eyes.

"hey, its alright" lachy said placing the money in a near by table and giving me huge.his huge felt nice and safe.

"I'll be right back any movies you want to watch?" he Saud pulling back and looking at me.

"have you seen super 8?" I asked walking iver ti the couch.

"yeah, lets get that and ill get one as well." he said walking over to the table and getting his keys. He walked over to the door, he opend it and left. I put my money away and went back to the couch. I sat down and pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw I had 37 messages and 17 missed calls. Hey were all from Ben and tony. I couldn't be brother seeing all of them but I looked at the first 2

Ben: Sam, please what happend was a mistake. It will never happen agian.

I deleted it as soon as I read it. Next one was from tony.

Tony: hey, Ben told me your gone. Let me tell you what happen.

Delete. I deleted the rest of them as well. I couldnt be borthed with there shit at the moment. I cuddled up on the couch and got comfortable. I was so tired and sore from the fall. I slowly let my tired eyes close and I went to sleep.

I woke up to someone sitting down not to me on the coach.

"hey" I said all tired like, thinking it was lachy.

"Sam, you shouldn't of ran off. I want to talk about this. Please." I know that voice, it aways makes me feel week at the knees..r

"Ben?" I said sitting up straight, I moved to the other side of the couch within seconds.

"how did you find us?" I asked looking his way. He looked looked like a big mess, his hair every were, blood shot eyes, pale face. Oh gid what had happend to him

"Lachy called Tony before and we traced the number back and it came from here." he said with a shakey voice.

"fine, you wanted to talk, than talk" I said. I felt so bad for saying it like that but I wanted to make shour he knew I was upset.

"lachy wanted to kniw if I had slept with you, I didn't want ti tell him so I said I did it with tony insteed. Im so sorry baby, please forgive me" he begged, he turned his body so he was facing me, I could see him holding back tears so I raced iver to him and cuddle up to him. I was sitting in his lap holding on to his body, he returned the favor by hugging me back with just as much strength.

"I forgive you" u said looking up at him before I fave him a deep and hard kiss. He tightened his hold around me. I could see and feel that he was sorry. He pulled me away and looked down to my eyes.

"lets get home" he said as he moved me off him.

"buts it's dark out now. Lets just drive down to the beach and sleep in the back if the Ute. I have a couple of pillows and blankets packed in my bag." I said as he helped me up. After that he picked up my bag and walked over to the door. He opend it and on the other side was lachy with a bag full if things.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" lachy spat out in anger

"im here to take sam home lachy." Ben said both if them didn't move a bit .

"guys come on..yous don't need to do this." I said stepping closer between them. Both of them were breathing really heavily. Lachy finely moved, but first hr call Ben a stupid dick head and stormed off.

"sorry you heard that." Ben said as he climbed into his Ute.

"it's alright" I sais climbing into te Ute as well. We were both in and we were headed to the beach.

"come here" Ben said as he held his arm out for me. I shifted over to him. But then he graved my leg the was close to him and lift it up over the gear stick. I was sitting right next to him now.

"ahh that's better" he said. I felt him relax to my touch. All I could smell was peperment and butterscotch soap. We were.at the beach within minutes. We both climbed out of the cabin and made a bed in the back of the ute. Ben laser down first and I snuggled up next to him. We didn't talked or do anything alse. It was just peaceful looking up at the stars and hearing the waves crash as the broke. This was paradise, I never want this to end.