Quartz

Different Types:

CLEAR: Known as "Ice of Eternity". All around healer and amplifier. Capable of dispersing white light into the seven spectral colors. Helps each of us find our true inner light by aligning one's consciousness with the electromagnetic force of the universe. Magnifies psychic and healing energies. Focuses and amplifies one's thoughts and intentions.

ROSE: Love. Good for a gentle awakening. Stimulates love of self, love of others, and love of the universe. Teaches how to give and receive and love, and how to forgive. Opens the heart to release emotions. Heals soul trauma. Clears and encourages a beautiful complexion. Prevents wrinkles. Helps reduce weight. Works with the thymus gland.

SMOKEY: Stimulates and purifies the base chakra. Channels the white light energy of the crown chakra into the first chakra to be rooted deep into the physical plane. Helps one come to terms with their body, their life, their heart, and their world. Gives one the power to manifest their dreams and visions of earth. Teaches one to let go of what is not needed for growth. Grounding.

RUTILATED: Integrates life force into our bodies. Energizes, rejuvenates, and balances the systems. Strengthens positive direction. Raises your vibration. Prevents depression. Heals the soul center. Increases clairvoyance. Strengthens thought projection. Opens connection to the universe. Aids in recalling past life memories. Aids in getting questions answered. Helps the body produce nutrients, helps the immune system, slows diseases of aging, stimulates tissue regeneration.

TOURMALATED: Combination of clear white and radiant black. Creates a perfect polarity of energies, and creates a natural balance in whatever work is being done. Stimulates astral projection.

SNOW: Stimulates hopes. Stabilizes dreams.  Helps one use their own inner resources and potentials to alleviate their self-blocks. Helps one focus on inner purity. Promotes clarity of the mind. Activates the crown chakra. Helps one love truth.

BLUE: A peace and tranquility stone. Stimulates creativity and expression.

GREEN: Stimulates creativity. All around healer. Soothes, heals, and balances. Prosperity stone.