Letter to Liam Payne

Let me just start off by saying thanks for being so lovely and kind to us Directioners. You already know that we can get a bit crazy and frustrated. And I know that you’re kind of getting sick of the spoon joke, but too nice to say anything about it!

Can I just say that I love the way that when a fan leaves or comes to you, you say “Can I get a high 5?” as if they’re you’re best friend, even though you know that they are dying inside! I absolutely love that.

I don’t have anything against the rest of the boys, but I think that you are the one that gives the most out to the fans, really.

I don’t know if I should bring this up, but I think it’s because when people bullied you as a child… I guess you could never imagine so many people liking you for the way you are, and that's why you always give so much to the fans.

You are genuinely such a nice person and I truly believe that Danielle is so lucky to have you! I don’t understand why she gets so much hate, and she seems like a nice person and I’ve always wanted to meet her, but I guess some people want you all to themselves. And they think that sending Danielle hate would make them more worthy of you than her, but it’s not true. I really hope that the hate isn’t getting to you or Danielle a bit, because I absolutely adore you guys together. If I got a boyfriend when I’m older, I would definitely want it to be like the relationship you and Danielle have. You two are so strong and cute together!

You shouldn’t let the hate from being in 1D get to you either because you or the rest of the boys don’t deserve it. When a person is jealous, sometimes jealously gets the better of you.

Liam, you are as sweet and cute as a puppy, and I’m sure other people have said that to you before! Thanks for not losing patience with us, it must be hard sometimes!

Oh and Liam, please don’t ever stop singing! Whether you leave One Direction one day, or you stay, I will always support your/the bands decision!

I hope you know that you never fail to put a smile on my face on or off the stage! I really never thought anybody could do that, the effect is so magical. It’s almost unreal. You are such an inspiration to me and others too. You’re the reason why I decided to chase my dreams instead of waiting for the perfect time. Because there’s no such thing as perfect in life, so I would be waiting a long time.

And I’m hoping for the day that I can search up ‘sweet’ or ‘angel’ and the words ‘Liam Payne’ will come up as a synonym. I love you lots! Start everyday with a smile, lovely! (Edit: Congrats on your second kidney Liam!!)