Introduction & Prologue

Guys!

Here is the first glimpse of the Story!

Give this story a try guys!

Introduction :

It is said "The Karma never looses an address!"
Same happened with our main protagonist Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, the young 26 years old dashing politician in India. Also, he is known as a very popular celebrity hotelier with a cold heart. He has seen people change colours on flip of a second. He does not trust anyone, not even his own people. He lives for respect and can never see his reputation getting stained. And if you are in his bad list, you are sure as good as dead.
Situations take a narrow turn when his only sister Manyata, eloped with his prime Rival.
He looses his mind and sanity. He swears to avenge only to get caught in his own Karma.

Read on to know what he did next to avenge.
Did it provide him the peace he wanted or if he is caught in his own Karma!

Guys if you are looking for a regular a story where you expect the lead girl to be   some kind of God to take all humiliation and torture in the name of marriage then you are reading a wrong story!

My idea is to create a character who is strong enough to make rational decisions and not some emotional weakling!

Now, let's read the Prologue!

Somewhere in a Mansion :

Guards were surrounded a couple but those two were on a mission.
They knew this was not going to be easy but what they had come for was worth every efforts!

Where the hell is she!?! - Dhruv shouted

Easy there Man! Anyways, how would I know! - Replied Abhimanyu

Bhai it's no joke! Just tell us where is she and we will leave! - Spoke Manyata

Wow! So you have doubts on your own brother!
You know me too well afterall! - Smirked Abhimanyu

Just tell me Abhimanyu!!! I know you have her! Just tell me for own good....We don't want any trouble!
Do We!?! - Dhruv warned this time

Well Dhruv!
Yes, I have her!
But the thing is, you can not have her back!
Whatever you had to do, you did.
Now, it's my turn Brother in law!
Two can play the game, you know! - Abhimanyu barked

Bhai!!!!
You have gone mad!
What we did was because we loved each other!
Why don't you understand this simple thing and we are happy this way!

While you on the other hand have kidnapped her...!
She had nothing to do with our plan.
She is innocent.!
She had no idea what we were planning.
What are you even planning to do with her?
She is not what you are looking for!
Please do not be blind in your Revenge. You will regret this! - pleaded Manyata

Well that's for me to do and you all to know! - Replied Abhimanyu smirking

Who are they talking about?
What is the Revenge, all about!?!

Read on as the story progresses.!
I am sure you all will love this new story.
Vote, like, comment and read.