Check-Mate 2

Hello people!

A lot of you guessed it right about the new entry in the scene!
Let's find out who is it!

The continuation...

Writer's pov

Abhimanyu watched Samiksha in utter shock and a mix of disgust.....yes it was Samiksha who had interrupted his actions this time.
Not only that, she also had pushed him with hatred filled eyes which was rare.

Samiksha, who had been taking care of him against all odds, was now standing in his ways.!

However stubborn and cold his heart was, Abhimanyu had developed a sense of belongingness with her, without even realising. But now, he felt betrayed and again the feeling of not being chosen as a priority clouded his mind and he felt bitter in his mouth.
So he spoke - So, you too decided to betray me and team up with them instead!

You left me with no other choice Abhimanyu!
I am sorry! - Samiksha replied

Then I believe I have to let you go too! - Abhimanyu announced

If that is what you want, go ahead Abhimanyu!
I wouldn't stop you!
But I would never let you commit the sin of killing these people! - she replied looking into his eyes

Why do even care? It's my Fight! - abhimanyu spoke

Beacuse, she has a heart unlike you! - vikrant spoke but Abhimanyu shot him a murderous glare

You see, after all that you have done, there she is, still thinking about you!
You have no ideas Abhimanyu, how fortunate you are!
Stop the Revenge that has seeped into your heart and soul and look around!
So many people want you back, the Real you! - Trisha spoke

And Abhimanyu was taken aback.!

Flash Back

Samiksha is the same person, Trisha was speaking about for getting help. When She, finally realised that Abhimanyu was behind Vikrant's kidnapping, she had immediately called her and had spoken about Abhimanyu's recent behavior. Samiksha was shocked to know what he was upto. She had been working really hard to make him realise his mistakes and she actually saw the rays of hope.
He was different with her.
She knew it was just the matter of time and situation, Abhimanyu would be back to himself.
So, when Trisha asked for her help, she obeliged.
She kept her eyes on him and she had found out about his vicious plans. It hurt her to know that Abhimanyu was not being honest with her but then she realised he still didn't trust her.
Anyways, She had learned the tricks to deflate his plans.
But she really wished, it would end just fine, she didn't want Abhimanyu hurt.
But his evil plans were saying something else.
So, she has promised Trisha that she will not let Abhimanyu harm her or anybody else but in return she wants his life.
Trisha, thought for a moment and asked -

Do you have feelings for him Samiksha?

But Samiksha remained silent.

Trisha spoke - If you promise that you will stop him from committing any more sins...i would like to save his life too!

I don't want to admit thia, but May be just may be he deserves to live a life where he finds some peace.
He never cared for me but then I cared for him too!

We were never meant to be together!

But with, I see a light!

Samiksha meakly smiled at her and spoke determined -