Well Settled?

Hello lovely Readers!

I am sorry it took me sometime to come back but hopefully you will enjoy the new developments.

So, Here is the new update about what has been happening in Trisha and Vikrant's lives!

Let's begin!

Vikrant's pov

Sometimes, we have to make sacrifices to survive! We have to move on from our sufferings in order to lead a beautiful life ahead.

This is what we have been doing

This is what we have been doing....all of us. We have been living in Coorg itself and slowly things that happened in the past are erasing from our memories.

But can our past be completely washed away?
I guess not but I am trying really hard to keep Trisha from any further mishaps.

Trisha is happy.... That is what matters.!

Malini is giving her marshal arts training...because I believe It is important for my baby girl to learn to fight back and I must admit she is learning fast.

Trisha was first reluctant but now she is enjoying the training.
I am glad she is coming out of her naive self.
I really want her to be strong to face any harships.
Not that I won't be there for her but still it will give her the confidence to deal with any danger with her own mind.

Both malini and Trisha have become good friends over this time....and I am happy that she is not alone.

Also, Trisha opened an NGO for girls who are helpless and abused by our society. She has successfully completed her graduation and now she is pursuing Her masters.

I must admit She has come a long way from the horrible experience, and now is a strong headed woman who knows what she is doing.

And she loves me!

We have come a long way...even though we have not crossed the Physical Boundaries yet we are connected with our Hearts.
The small little moments that we share is more than enough for me.

My family did not like the idea of a girl who has been married first to be my partner but after a little convincing and of course because of my determination, Mom and Dad had to agree.

And now, even maa is fond of Trisha.
T is getting used to her motherly affection.

Dhruv Bhai and Manyata Bhabi also visit us from time to time.

Another important development is, Next month is my coronation ceremony and the Big News is, Trisha and I are going to get engaged on the same day.

However she does not know about it....but I have planned to do something special for her...and then I will tell her.

Everything seems to fall in place but to tell you with full honesty, I do not know why but I am fearing of something unknown.

I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.
I have this constant fear of loosing Trisha.
I can not bring myself to convince that Trisha is finally with us...with me.