Rescue Work : Part II

Hello guys!
I am so sorry, for keeping you all waiting but here is the new update!
I hope you all will enjoy!
Don't forget to comment your views!

Vikrant's pov

To change the games, you must crush your enemy and break his backbone!

Currently, I am watching our plan being executed on National Television.

All the news channels are flashing with the news of Abhimanyu's illegal activities.
He has been debarred from the National Party as well.

If that much humiliation was not enough for the Great Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, another punch on his honor was launching soon!

His hotels have been sealed by income tax and narcotics department.

All the overseas branches are cancelling their contract with him but the worst news came from UAE.

The hoteliers based in Sharjah demanded to demolish Abhimanyu's hotels.
It was a crime to serve drugs and drinks in their law and it was against their religious beliefs. And of course, Hotels owned by Abhimanyu did serve them without a blink.

So,with some of our contacts, I managed to pass the tip to the authorities of UAE about the same.

So, now Abhimanyu had to travel to the UAE on urgent basis and this was my chance to rescue my Trisha!

Dhruv Bhai called and i explained how I was going to bluff his security guards with malini's help.
Our plan was about to be executed within 2-3 days.
And we are all keeping our fingers crossed.

And today, we put our first plan in action!

Trisha is reaching the University and the final practices for the Swimming competition is going on full swing.

As a part of plan, I managed to enroll her too, now She is also participating in under 18 category.

Abhimanyu was not happy with this but he had to give up because, further restrictions on Trisha would create more problems..but he informed his guards to keep a tight watch on her every step.

I know, his guards will be on high alert but I am not going to let this golden chnace slip away from our hands.

I reached the University with my team and waited for Trisha.