Waking Up

Guys, so I am back with the new update!
I hope you all will like the chapter!

After a very long time, I am writing from Trisha's point of view!
Because our sleeping beauty is awake!

Whistling!!!! 😙😙😙

Now, let's begin with the chapter!

Trisha's pov

Today, those peonies

Today, those peonies...were so fresh...it was making my nerves relaxed....and like always, that very familiar voice spoke so many things today....in between, he kept asking me random questions...my suggestions...but what he spoke just now, created a foreign sensation in my heart!

He had said -

Trish, congratulations!
You are going to be an aunt soon!

Please wake up now!!!
You are going to be the Guardian Angel!

And I don't know what happened in that moment...but I wanted to open my eyes...i wanted to speak....my heart beats were faster now...its like I was waking up from a deep slumber!

My heart told me that this is the moment you were waiting for!

I am hearing these weird noises...may be beeps.... machines...i hear footsteps....may be someone was running.....!!!

That person was calling for Doctor!?!
Where was I???

Things started to beep...i began to panick.....why am I in a hospital....my breathing was much strong......and the best part....for the first time, I don't know after how many days... I felt like I am moving... May be shaking... But I felt alive!

I wanted to get hold of something....and in that process I got hold of a hand!

A very familiar hand!

I heard him say my name....his voice more clear now....but there was fear in his voice...!
I couldn't decipher...why was he afraid!

My eye lids were shaking...my eye balls were moving....i felt my lashes blinking and suddenly I heard Vikrant !?!

Am I dreaming??
What is happening???
How come he was here?
And why?

His voice was shaky -
Oh! My God T!!!

Thank goodness you are awake!!
You scared me... Scared us all!!!

Finally I opened my eyes but I was forced to shut them because of sharp beams of light.

I think Vikrant held my hand and supported me to sit up and then someone asked me to open my eyes slowly, I once again tried....and this time I could see lights... White walls... Two faces... One male and a female and then there was Vikrant!