'im bored'

bucky and steve sat cuddling on the couch in the avengers facility, bored out of their minds. most of the avengers were off doing who knows what, and so the lovers were left alone.

"stevie im boreeeddddd." bucky complained, cuddling into steve's shoulder.

"what do you wanna do?" steve asked, running his fingers through bucky's hair.

bucky shrugged, enjoying the feeling and smell of steve.

"what about... this!" steve grabbed bucky with his hands and started tickling him everywhere.

"no! steeeveee stoppp!!!" bucky yelled, uncontrollably giggling. but steve didn't stop. he knew all of bucky's ticklish spots and he kept going till bucky was rolling around, literally crying of laughter.

bucky was lying on the couch, panting. "oh my god you little punk." he sat up and tried to start tickling steve, but for some reason it didn't work. bucky frowned, but steve only shrugged. "guess im not ticklish." he smirked.

bucky pushed steve over with annoyance. it wasn't fair that he had to suffer his boyfriend's tickling, but he couldn't return the favor.

steve suddenly reached out and grabbed bucky's hands, pulling bucky on top of him. he grabbed bucky's face in his hands and kissed him gently. bucky kissed him back, and soon the two were very aggressively making out.

steve sat up and pulled bucky onto his lap. steve has one hand wrapped around bucky's waist, and the other tangled in his hair. bucky's arms were wrapped around steve's neck. their lips were locked around each others, making out with lots of passion.

suddenly, voices filled the room. "come on not again!" yelled a annoyed tony. "get a room you two." both steve and bucky turned around to see most of the avengers staring at them. tony's hands were protectively covering young peter's eyes.

steve rolled his eyes, then turned back to bucky. "hold on tight." he smiled as he stood up with bucky still wrapped around him. steve walked out of the room while bucky giggled into his shoulder.

as soon as they were far enough away, steve pushed bucky into the wall, the brunette still in his arms. they started making out again.

steve finally pulled away, staring at bucky's handsome face.

"you still bored?" steve whispered.

"not a chance." bucky smirked.

sorry, i know this is a little short but i like it :)