co-stars (evanstan) PT 2

uh hello. sorry i like.. said i would write more and wrote part of story and left everyone hanging for months. IM SO BAD AT DOING WRITING, i just randomly got the urge to write so i did. it's not that much but maybe it will be another 6 months before i write more so i wanted to get some more of the story out there. i will continue.. eventually.. idk when i'm sorry. anyway here's more i hope u enjoy

!!LIGHT SMUT!!

the next day at filming, both of them were extremely excited, but they didn't let that show. the scene they would be filming featured some pretty heavy romance.

chris got to the set a little early to prepare himself for what was going to happen. he needed to be sure of every line and every move he took.

he had told seb he was leaving early to get a coffee and run his lines, which i guess was partly true. when seb asked to join him, chris quickly declined and told his friend that he just needed to practice alone for a little, and made an excuse that he had hardly practiced at all yet, and then seb being there would just distract him. in reality, chris has spent many moments re-reading the scenes, letting his breath and heartbeat catch on all the romance parts.

chris immediately noticed his friends sunken face, and then suggested they could maybe go somewhere for dinner that night, as a replacement of coffee. seb readily agreed, and it wasn't until chris left that he realized he might've just asked sebastian on a date.

he spent the entire drive towards set pondering over this. friends get dinner all the time, right? it's not weird for two friends to get dinner? two friends who had just prior been romantically involved earlier that day, even if it was just acting. chris worried it would be weird.

[sebastians pov]

sebastian liked chris, and he was excited for dinner later that night, and he was especially excited for the scenes he would later play with chris.

sebastian REALLY liked chris, but he was almost sure chris didn't like him back. it seemed impossible that he ever would. chris didn't like men, but seb had been pretty bummed when chris declined his offer to join him for coffee, but his dinner invitation cheered him right back up.

sebastian never once thought chris meant for it to be a date, despite the blonds worrying. chris asking sebastian out was the last thing seb ever assumed would happen. chris didn't like him, it was simply just two friends getting dinner.

even though seb knew it wasn't supposed to be a date, he wanted it to be, and he decided he was going to enjoy it like it was one.

[chris's pov]

when sebastian arrived on set, chris felt totally and also not at all prepared. he wasn't sure if the feeling in his stomach was anxiety or excitement, most likely a mix of both. he had gone over the scenes so many times that it was engraved in his brain. he knew it, but knowing what to do is different than actually doing it. but that was his job, so he took a deep breath and greeted sebastian.

and so the scene began, the two of them were at a party, sitting at the bar, both nursing drinks.

"how did i ever find myself such a beautiful husband," said seb sweetly in character.

chris stared into his eyes, full of love and desire, and he didn't feel so much that he was acting, "i love you," chris said, and he forced himself to gently place his hand on sebs thigh, the instructions from the script clear in his mind.

the touch from chris made seb grow warm. all he wanted was for chris to touch him. he wanted to touch chris too, and thankfully it was all there written in the script. he scooted closer and ran his hand up chris's arm, and then gently up to his face, where he cupped it and softly pushed the hair away. sebastian definitely was not acting.

chris's heart was beating so fast, but somehow he managed to speak. "i want you" he whispered to his on screen lover.

sebastians character smirked, "do you now?" chris nodded, biting his lip with desire. sebastian wrapped his other arm around chris and with his other still on the blonds face he pulled him forward slightly and brought his lips so close to his, they were just barely touching.

they could feel each other breathing, their mouths were so close together. "i want.. you. all of you. right now." said chris. they were so close that when he spoke, his lips gently brushed sebs.

for a moment, sebastian didn't speak. then he quickly pulled away and grabbed chris's wrist, and pulled him out of the room. he then found a coat room, and shut the door. then, he grabbed ahold of chris and pushed him to the wall.

sebastian pressed his lips to chris's, and the blonde didn't even need to think about what to do next. he kissed him back, and they were making out so passionately that they both knew it wasn't acting. they were both really enjoying this.

seb began to unbutton chris's shirt in between kisses until his bare chest and perfect abs were exposed. "you're so fucking hot" seb breathed, and that part wasn't in the script. chris had read it so many times, and what seb said immediately caught his mind. he didn't really have time to think about it though and seb pressed himself and his lips to chris again.

he slid his tongue inside chris's mouth, playing softly with his lips. then he glided his tongue down to chris's neck, sucking slightly on the skin. then, down his bare chest and to his nipple, where seb tickled it with his tongue.

he ran his hands down chris's chest, down to his pants where he felt that chris had a very large boner. sebastian had one too of course, and he pressed himself against chris so that the blonde was very aware of both of theirs.

chris pulled sebs lips back to his, kissing him again. seb started to lightly grind against chris's leg.

just as it was getting good the scene had to of course continue, and another character walked into the coat room, interrupting them. they quickly jumped off each other and redressed, finishing the scene.