Chapter 3

"Cloudnight?" Tigerkit walked into Cloudnight's den. "Cloudnight? Are you here? I need to talk to you. It's important."

She waited. Cloudnight walked out of the hole in the vines at the back of her den.

"Tigerkit? What is it?" She sounded worried.

"Cloudnight, I had this dream. I was in a clearing with my siblings, and we were looking up. I asked why we were looking up, and they said 'Waiting' I asked what for and they didn't respond. And then four lights shot into the sky from the four Clan territories. They were white, orange, black, and grey. Then a voice spoke. It said..."

She told Cloudnight then rest of the prophecy-dream, then waited to hear her response. Cloudnight sighed.

"I knew this day would come. Moons ago, before you were born, Nightstar, the leader before Blackstar, had a dream from StarClan. The dream said, 'Four will come, unlike any before. Prophecies will be made, but nothing like this one. Beware.' We never understood what it meant, until now. We must tell Blackstar. He'll want to know.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Blackstar looked deeply troubled.

"When Nightstar told me the prophecy, there was something else. It also said, 'One cat will bring destruction. If they make the right choice, they will save the Clans from eternal darkness.' We still don't know what it means."

Cloudnight nodded. "Tomorrow the half moon. I'll talk to the other medicine cats and they'll talk with their leaders. Then some warriors can lead a patrol to the other Clans to ask the leaders what time they would like to meet about this." She nodded to Blackstar. "If that's alright with you of course."

Blackstar nodded as well. "That's a great idea Cloudnight. I'll organize a patrol right away. Meanwhile, Tigerkit, you should be getting back to bed. Cloudnight, see to it she gets safely to her nest."

Cloudnight dipped her head. "I will, Blackstar. Good night." She walked out, Tigerkit close behind.

They walked to the nursery, Tigerkit walking inside. She paused in the entrance and looked back at Cloudnight. Then she walked into the nursery, snuggling right into her nest with her mom and siblings.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cloudnight's POV

She watched Tigerkit walk into the nursery, then walked back into her den. She knew something about the prophecy, she just knew it! It was on the tip of her tail...

Sighing, she went back to her nest. She lay there for the next three hours, until the sun began to rise. Eventually, her mind quieted down and she fell into a deep sleep, untroubled with dreams.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Finally go the chapters up! So happy!!! ☺️ Post more soon!! Bye!!

~Shadie~