Chapter 4

Tigerkit sat impatiently in her nest. Whitesnow was making her stay there if she wanted to stay up for the Gathering cats to return. She wondered what it would be like. Blackstar was going to tell the leaders and medicine cats about her dream.

Before she knew it, she was asleep and dreaming. She dreamed she was at the Gathering, and Mistystar was speaking.

"RiverClan has been plentiful. The lake has been overflowing with fish, and herbs are growing well." She stepped back.

Heatherstar stepped forward. "WindClan has been running swiftly and StarClan has been with us. Fresh-kill overflows everyday on the pile. We have had a few border skirmishes and won them all." She stepped back and waited for Blackstar to go.

Mudstar then stepped forward. "ThunderClan has been well. Skyhawk and Waterfur chased a fox off our territory this evening. It headed to ShadowClan territory." He dipped his head at Blackstar. "Beware."

Blackstar nodded and stepped forward. "ShadowClan has made two new apprentices. Firpaw and Oakpaw are doing well with their training." He paused to let the Clans cheer.

"Firpaw! Oakpaw! Firpaw! Oakpaw! Firpaw! Oakpaw!"

He continued. "We thank Mudstar for the tip about the fox. We will look out for it."

He jumped down from the tree limb and walked to the medicine cats, then summoned the leaders. The leaders jumped down from the limb too and joined Blackstar.

Just as Blackstar began to speak, Tigerkit woke up. She sighed and waited for the cats to return.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

My cat Aslan in the picture on the first page! He's so cute...Sorry I haven't updated lately, so much homework! Hope you liked this chapter! Oh, join my roleplay too!

-Tigertail