Chapter 7

Tigerkit was sunning herself in the clearing when Blackstar yowled, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Clantree for a meeting!"

She scrambled up and padded into the center of the clearing. Wondering what it could be this time, she looked around for anything. Leafstem, Thistlebranch, Needletail, Mintclaw, Skyshimmer, and Marshfur were coming out of the warriors den, Dawnpaw, Seapaw, Ratpaw, and Stickpaw were coming out of the apprentices den, Barkpaw and Cloudnight from the medicine den, the queens came out of the nursery, and Lilyleaf, Lizardleap, Mousetail, and Blackfur from the elders den.

She heard Blackfur saying, "Treeclaw's bones are acting up again. I'll ask Cloudnight for some herbs."

Once the cats were all settled, Blackstar meowed, "Stickpaw, Dawnpaw, step forward."

They stepped forward, looking at each other excitedly.

"It is time I made you warriors." He looked at Marshfur. "Is Dawnpaw ready to be a warrior?"

She nodded. "She is,"

Blackstar looked down at Dawnpaw. "From this day forward, you shall be known as Dawnsky. ShadowClan honors you for your skill and perseverance, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." He jumped down and touched noses with Dawnsky.

Dawnsky looked delighted. She stepped back and waited.

Blackstar looked at Stickpaw. "Skyshimmer, is Stickpaw ready to be a warrior?"

"He is,"

"Stickpaw, from this day forward, you shall be known as Sticktail. ShadowClan honors your kindness and smartness and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan."

He touched noses with Sticktail and he backed up to stand with Dawnsky.

"Dawnsky! Sticktail! Dawnsky! Sticktail! Dawnsky! Sticktail!"

The Clan cheered for their new warriors and then crowded around them to congratulate them.

Tigerkit padded forward. "Congratulations, Dawnsky! Congratulations, Sticktail!"

They nodded and thanked everyone, then went to the warriors den to get nests.

-----------------------------

I whipped this up real quick...The allegiances will be edited now.

-Tigertail