365 Days with you. ( Chapter 1 )

Kians POV:

I was on my way to the airport to pick up my best friend coming from Japan. My mom dropped me off at the front of the airport. Man its crowded, why is there so much people? Is the queen coming to Seoul or something? I check to see what time the plane from Japan arrives, and it had just arrived! I squeeze in a large group of girls with banners. Fan: " Hey! Go to the back! The Exo Oppas must see me, not you! " Me: " I'm not here to see whoever your seeing, I came to pick up a friend! " Fan: " Nice try, but i'm not an idiot, so get out of here! " She pushed me to the back of the crowd, and that's when I heard screams. I tried going to the front to see if my friend arrived but girls suddenly came rushing in. I got pushed and fell in the middle of an empty space. It suddenly became quiet. I saw a pair of black shoes in front my eyes, when I look up I immidietly notice his sparkling wide eyes and his heart shapped lips. " Gwenchana? " he asks me. Me: " Ye- yes. " Why am I suddenly getting nervous? He reached his hand out to help me up. Once i got up I look around to see that all eyes are on us. Kyungsoo: " I'm Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. " He smiled. Me: " I-I'm Kian, Han Kian. " I look to the side and saw my friend Yuri waving at me. Me: " Nice meeting you Kyungsoo, but I have to go. Thank you for helping me! " I quickly Bowed to him and ran to my friend Yuri.

Kyungsoo's POV:

We were on our way back from Japan because we recently debuted there. " Kyungsoo wake up, we're here! "

I turn to see Kai waking me up. I never even noticed I fell asleep. I let out a big yawn and got up. When i went out of the plane I got to the airport. There were a lot of fans waiting for us at the airport with banners and posters. My shoes seemed a bit loose so I looked down and saw that my laces were untied. I kneel down to tie them Sehun:

" Hyung hurry up! " The screams of the fans were getting louder and louder. " Okay, okay. " Once I tied my laces I looked up. I saw a girl getting pushed. A fan? She was looking around, until a girl suddenly came rushing in to get a picture of Tao. She suddenly fell down on the floor. No one seemed to notice, she immidietly caught my eye. So I got up and walked towards her to help her. Once I got to her, she looked up noticing me, we had eye contact. I reach my hand out to help her up hoping she would take it. Once I helped her up i introduced myself . Me: " I'm Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. " I'm sure she already knows that right? Kian: " I'm Kian, Han Kian. " I gave her a wide smile and saw her blush haha, shes cute. Kian: " I have to go thank you for helping me! " She quickly ran towards her friend. Chanyeol: " Kyungsoo yah! Hurry up i'm hungry! " I walk forward almost slipping. Man that would've been embarassing. I look to see what I almost slipped on. An infinity bracelet? Does it belong to her? I picked it up and looked around to see if she was still here, but she wasnt. I put the bracelet in my pocket and ran towards the rest of the members.

Kian's POV:

Me: " Hey Yuri! How was japan? How's your Grandma? " Yuri: " Who was that? Your boyfriend? Why were they all staring at you? " Me: " No! And I dont know? Yuri thats what you say to me when you get back? " Yuri: " Haha, sorry! Wow you didnt grow, not even a single bit! " Me: " Oh shut up. 5'5 isn't that short. Just because your 5'7. " Yuri: " Haha just joking! Finally nice to see you again! " " HEY YOU! " " I turn to see who called me. It was the girl with the banner, the one who pushed me to the back of the crowed. Fan:

" YEAH YOU! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO D.O! " Me: " D.O? I talked to Kyungsoo not D.O. " Fan: " How stupid are you? How dare you not know who Exo is. " Just then I felt a hard slap on my right cheek. Yuri:

" How dare you slap her! She didnt do anything wrong! " Fan: " She's an Oppa stealer. " Me: " Stop it! Thats enough! Lets go Yuri. "