𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
' i just wanna be loved '.

AFTER EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN, Hope couldn't to go back to the Salvatore Boarding School

AFTER EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN, Hope couldn't to go back to the Salvatore Boarding School. Everyone knew she wasn't Hope Marshall, she was a Mikaelson and had just lost her parents and uncle.

A fifteen year old Hope Mikaelson was recruited by Phil Coulson to join S.H.I.E.L.D., an organization in which she could help save people with her powers. She could do right by her fallen family.

The girl agreed, legal guardianship was eventually given to Phil due to the fact that they needed a parent or guardian to sign documents/wavers due to the fact that she was underage.

The girl quickly fell under her new name, Agent Hope Kenner, codename being Dove. They pretended she was an enhanced individual with crazy/cool powers. She found a new home within the agency.

At seventeen, Hope Kenner was recruited to be apart of the Avengers Initiative and to help stop a trickster god named Loki from taking over their planet.

She now had the chance to save the world alongside a bunch of dysfunctional beings who oddly worked well together, despite being nothing alike. She just had to keep her real identity and powers a secret from the team.

*✿❀ MAIN CAST ❀✿**
▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL
☆꧁HOPE KENNER꧂☆

" everytime i lose someone there's a voice in my head that tells me it's your fault, that i shouldn't even technically exist, that i'm a cosmic mistake "

FEATURING . . .

( MCU MAIN CAST )

~ ROBERT DOWNEY JR as TONY STARK
~ CHRIS EVANS as STEVE ROGERS
~ SCARLETT JOHANSSON as NATASHA  
   ROMANOFF
~ CHRIS HEMSWORTH as THOR
~ MARK RUFFALO as BRUCE BANNER
~ JEREMY RENNER as CLINT BARTON
~ TOM HIDDLESTON as LOKI
~ SAMUEL L JACKSON as NICK FURY
~ CLARK GREGG as PHIL COULSON
~ COBIE SMULDERS as MARIA HILL
~ PAUL BETTANY as JARVIS
~ GWYNETH PALTROW as PEPPER POTTS

( TVD UNIVERSE MAIN CAST)
~ SUMMER FONTANA as YOUNG HOPE
~  JENNY BOYD as LIZZIE SALTZMAN
~ KAYLEE BRYANT as JOSIE SALTZMAN
~ JOSEPH MORGAN as KLAUS MIKAELSON
~ PHOEBE TONKIN as HAYLEY MARSHALL
~ DANIEL GILLIES as ELIJAH MIKAELSON
~ CLAIRE HOLT as REBEKAH MIKAELSON
~ CHARLES MICHAEL DAVIS as MARCEL GERARD
~ RILEY VOELKEL as FREYA MIKAELSON
~ CHRISTINA MOSES as KEELIN MIKAELSON
~ BABY JAYDEN SMITH as FINLEY MIKAELSON
~ NATHANIEL BUZZOLIC as KOL MIKAELSON
~ DANIELLE CAMPBELL as DAVINA CLAIRE

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

WARNINGS! Strong Language, Semi-Major Descriptions Of Violence, Major/Minor Character Deaths, Blood, Kidnapping, Incest sorta(Rebekah and Marcel), Weapons, etc.

COPYRIGHT! Copyright © 2019| All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, or copied.

DISCLAIMER! I do not own any elements from the Marvel Comics, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Originals/Vampire Diaries/Legacies, Universe, any gifs used, or any music used. All rights go to the creators of everything that's not mine. I only own the AU parts/non-canon stuff that appears. This is merely a fanfiction crossover, nothing more.

INSPIRED BY! Format for this chapter inspired by NASASTAN

SETTING:
POST ORIGINALS FINALE
AVENGERS(2012)