𝒐𝒏𝒆

AFTER COULSON CAME TO GET HER, Hope and Phil went to go recruit Tony Stark

AFTER COULSON CAME TO GET HER, Hope and Phil went to go recruit Tony Stark. Hope knew that Natasha had went undercover to evaluate him for the Avengers Initiative, something she wasn't aware of her name being attached to until Phil told her.

She had also met Pepper Potts quite a few times when the woman was working on Iron Man cleanup jobs with Phil. She was a good woman, Hope admired her.

The two had already entered Stark Towers when Phil decided to call Tony first. Tony kept denying his phone call so Hope used her magic to patch their call through as she also used her magic to get them inside the elevator without being detected.

JARVIS, Tony Stark's A.I., warned his creator of the breach before they were officially patched over, a FaceTime-like call. Hope stayed in the background so Tony wouldn't notice her.

"Stark, we need to talk" Phil spoke seriously.

"You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message".

Hope couldn't help the smirk that appeared on her face, amused at the man's antics that reminded her so much of her uncle Kol. "This is urgent" Phil warned as they got closer to Tony's personal floor.

"Then leave it urgently".

Before anything else could be done, the elevator arrived and Tony couldn't help but gawk in shock that Phil and the girl with him were able to hack their way up.

"Security breach" Tony turned to his girlfriend. "That's on you" He muttered. "Mr. Stark" Phil spoke up, getting the pairs attention once more. Pepper smiled warmly at the two. Phil looked awkward while Hope was slightly amused at the Philanthropist's actions.

"Phil, Hope, come in!" Tony followed behind his girlfriend who made her way to greet the two agents. "Phil? Uh, his first name is agent. And who even is she?" Pepper rolled her eyes, although more fondly than annoyed.

"That's Hope Kenner, an agent along with Phil" Pepper then turned her attention back to the two. "Come on in, we're celebrating" She encouraged with a sweet smile.

"Which is why they can't stay" Tony looked at the girl in confusion when he realized she was a teenager, wondering why and how a government agency had a minor working with them.

"We need you to look this over. Soon as possible" Hope took out a file as Phil spoke, holding it in front of Stark. "I don't like being handed things, kid" He dismissed, eyeing the girl as he tried to figure out what her deal was.

"That's alright, 'cause I love to be handed things. So, let's trade" Pepper handed Hope her wine glass to hold. Ignoring Tony's joke about giving alcohol to a minor, she then took the file from Hope's other hand and gave it to Tony while she took his wine, drinking it all at once before taking back the wins glass she gave Hope.