𝒕𝒘𝒐

THE GROUP WERE NOW on the Helicarrier with the other agents, including one of Hope's personal favorites Maria Hill

THE GROUP WERE NOW on the Helicarrier with the other agents, including one of Hope's personal favorites Maria Hill. She reminded her of her mom and her aunt Freya. She was badass and didn't take shit from anyone.

After the plane went into vanish mode, she along with Steve and Bruce met up with Director Nick Fury. "Gentleman, Agent Kenner" He greeted.

The man with the eyepatch had been a longtime friend of his mother's, surprisingly. She saved him from a vampire back in the day, introducing him to the existence of the supernatural. He had been the one to order Phil to recruit her specifically. Not because he felt in debt to her for what her mother did but because he needed someone to deal with the supernatural-based shit going on around the country without alerting any ignorant humans about what was lurking in the dark.

Steve handed Fury a ten dollar bill, confusing everyone else who didn't know what it meant. After taking the money, Fury walked up to Bruce and extended his hand forward. Bruce reluctantly shook it.

"Doctor, thank you for coming" He greeted as warmly as Fury would ever do. "Thanks for asking nicely" Hope almost snorted at the man's sarcasm, despite the soft tone he seemed to speak with. She had heard all about Nat's little adventure to recruit the legendary Bruce Banner. "So, uh... how long am I staying?" He asked.

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the clear" Hope couldn't help but think that Nick was lying. They could've gotten another gamma ray specialized scientist, but they chose to go around the world to get him? She knew he was probably the best at what he does, but she would've let the guy stay where he was, where he felt the most calm and in control.

"Where are you with that?" Fury walked a bit forward before pointing at Phil . Hope visibly frowned when she saw Nat sadly looking at a picture of Clint. She wouldn't admit it, but she really did miss him. He was family to them. They were closer than most agents, that's why Hope immediately agreed to help without hesitation.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us" Phil explained. "That's still not gonna find them in time" Natasha pointed out, looking away from the picture.

"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce inquired. "How many are there?" Hope looked at Bruce with interest. "Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?" Hope blinked a few times, not understanding half of what he had just said.

"Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr.Banner to his laboratory, please" Natasha did so, leaving Hope to wonder what was going to happen next. More importantly, what was Loki's plan and why take Barton?